PDA

View Full Version : Where's a human to sit?

Pam
05-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Lotsa room here. Just a couple of kitties with glowing eyes. :)
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5727small.jpg
I leave the room a little while later and come back to this. :)
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5733small.jpg
Oh well, I really wanted to sit on the recliner for a change anyway. :p (Please excuse the furniture throw. Bella and Ripley stand on the sofa all day to look out the window and it helps somewhat to keep it clean. What a couple of busybodies!)

dappledoxie
05-21-2004, 09:05 PM
lol! No where to sit! lol

4 Dog Mother
05-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Ah, Ripley and Bella make some room for Mommy! But hey there's lots of room left - try 3 or 4 dogs on a couch at a time! But then again there are no cats to be on the back of the furniture! Very cute pictures, Pam!

trayi52
05-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Pam, I guess you just going to have to sit in the floor!! Can't take their seats, that would just be plain old rude!!! ;)

Willie:D

Dogz
05-21-2004, 09:48 PM
Either that, or you will have to stand up!! :p

"Hey mum, would you mind making up something in the kitchen; since you can't sit down and all."

I see a scheme forming here.

RobiLee
05-22-2004, 06:40 AM
LOL...these are great Pam! You are going to have to be a bit quicker to find yourself a seat on that sofa....lol.

When we took Tori to the vet the other day we were on our way back home and I had Alden stop at the store so I could run in and pick up something real quick. I came back out and Tori was sound asleep in the front seat on my side so I just hopped in the back seat. Alden couldn't believe it....hehehe. There was no way I was gonna wake up that cute baby though, especially after she just had her shots :p

Robin :)

Randi
05-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Oh Pam, what great pictures - especially the last one! LOL! They don't leave much room for you though, so you better go and make them a snack! :D

catnapper
05-22-2004, 08:03 AM
Well, the arm of the chair was free!

Look at how dainty Bella is with her paws togehter. Always the demure little girl, isn't she? :)

bluekat
05-22-2004, 11:00 AM
LOL!:D How cute! I would just sit on the floor;) :p

Rachel
05-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Hey, to me it looks as if there is plenty of space for one human, especially a petite one such as yourself. Actually, I think you could even fit another furkid to boot on that couch. Well, maybe not Dale though.