PDA

View Full Version : THE GREAT ESCAPE! yikes! lol

cali
05-21-2004, 08:32 PM
sheesh my day was adventerous! ok I went down to the laundry room to turn on the washing machine when I walk out I grab the gerbils carrier and take stubby and sniffles in my room for some handling, now I walk in my room and the pen is empty, kari AND sudge are gone. perky was with me(perky is a JRT) so I panacked and stuck her outside my room thinking kari and smudge are still in my room, I look around and dont see then then I think "cr*p, I just stuck a jack loose with 2 loose critters!" so I rush out of the room leaving stubby and sniffles in there carrier in my panic, I grab perky put her upstairs in the bathroom, while I go downstairs on my hunt, calling kari when I walk into the piggie room kari thankfully appears at my feet(thank gawd for a Rabbit that comes when you call her!) so I pick her up and take her to her pen, while in there I realize I left the gerbils in a panic, and apparent;ly in my panic I also did not lock the carrier, because syubby got out! being very used to catching escapee gerbils(you get pretty good after 8 years) she was simple to catch so I return then to their cage. so I go back to my hunt for smudge, I found him, under the bed in the piggie room, way at the VERY back, and will not come out while I am trying to catch the little brat I feel blair at my feet, then I think "YIKES, what is blair doing in here!" misty was with me, misty is in standing season and blair is an intact male! so I stop what O am doinf grab blair rush him to his kennel and yell at my brother to leave blair in the kennel and perky in the bathroom, I am having an escape problem. took me another good 30 minutes to get smudge out!, and by the time I did I was coverd in hay! after that ordeal I took a long relaxing bath .

cloverfdx
05-22-2004, 11:27 AM
Wow i got very tired just reading about your ordeal. :eek:

I am glad everyone is back and safe in their houses.