PDA

View Full Version : Another Failed Kitten :o(

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Well, as I suspected, the little white baby passed away about an hour ago. She just didn't have any energy and didn't appreciate being force fed from the syringe at all. I kept trying and she (like the others) was in a warm comfy bed under a heat lamp. Sometimes I just don't understand this world.:( :( :(

Please pray for the remaining two.... they both "seem" to be doing very well ...... much different than their two siblings did. They are both squealers and love to crawl out of their bed now. One of them (the meezer mix) has even started purring REALLY LOUD whenever I pick him up! I am hoping and praying that these are good signs, that these two will make it!

Fallon
05-21-2004, 08:04 PM
They seem like good signs.. I hoppeee that the remaining two make it. I'm so sorry about the others. Good Luck.

moosmom
05-21-2004, 08:15 PM
Kim,

I am SO sorry!! :( :( I wish I knew what to say. You are doing everything in your power to save those precious babies!! That stupid 6itch that failed them in their first weeks of life is to blame for this!!! If she had only gotten them to you sooner, this wouldn't have happened!

Hang in there please!!! They need you!

Craftlady
05-21-2004, 08:20 PM
So sorry to hear that the little one did not make it. Will keep good thoughts for the remaining two kittys.

Laura's Babies
05-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Awe, that was the white one with all that pink on it. It was such a sweet looking baby and I know it has to break your heart to loose something so prescious. Prayers sent for the remaining two..

Karen
05-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Perhaps Sweet Penelope (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49669) needed a sweet white kitten to be with her at the Rainbow Bridge. Think of her as a new angel kitten to watch over you, who tries so hard and does so much for the kitties you can help.

sirrahbed
05-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Sorry Kim!!! You sure do put your heart on the line time after time and I have to admire you for that!!! But...you never give up!!!...and that is WONDERFUL :)

catnapper
05-21-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm so sorry! It sounds as if you are giving them the best you can, and giving the circumstances, thats better than they had! Keep up the great work.

Steffi N
05-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Rest in peace, dear little white baby. I am glad to hear the two others seem to be doing well. The little meezer mix is thanking you with her purring, Kim.

rg_girlca
05-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh Kim, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. Just remember that IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT. Like Donna said, it was that stupid rescue worker's fault who let these precious babies go without eating for 24 hours. She brought them to you in a very weakened state and you, out of the goodness of your heart, are trying your best. Only the strong survive Kim and I hope and pray that the other two remaining babies are strong enough to survive.
Bless you for doing all that you can for them.
(((((HUGS))))) to you friend.

Kfamr
05-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Oh no! :(
Atleast you tried to help her.. I'm sure she appreciates it too.

I too, think Penelope was loking for a little white kitty to mother. :)

{{HUGS}}

carole
05-22-2004, 04:13 AM
Rest in peace sweet white baby, and bless you kim for trying to save this precious furbaby, positive vibes being sent your way for the other two sweethearts to make it.

catcrazylady
05-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Oh Kim I'm so sorry. It must be so hard to see these babies pass over. I'm glad there seems to be some encouraging news on the remaining two. Bless you for hanging in there and prayers are still coming your way.

Randi
05-22-2004, 06:59 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you lost the little white one too. :( You've done your best and I hope the two remaining ones will thrive with your care! :)

catmandu
05-22-2004, 08:47 AM
RIP Little White Kitten , and soon you will be an Eternal Kitten , like Penelope , and willnever know hunger , or be cold again. Bless you Kim , as these Kittens passed on , as Pets , not Strays!

DogLover9501
05-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Im so sorry for your losses, it sounds as the others are doing good though!

jazzcat
05-22-2004, 10:35 AM
I'm so sorry Kim.:(

Barbara
05-22-2004, 11:12 AM
I am so sorry Kim. It breaks my heart. You are doing so much for these little ones and sometimes you only get sadness out of it. Thank you for keeping up with it nevertheless.

Cataholic
05-22-2004, 02:05 PM
I am so sorry Kim. How very sad. :(

QueenScoopalot
05-22-2004, 07:06 PM
I hope the other two thrive with the good care they're being given. Have they managed to get the "hang" of nursing off the bottle yet? It's so hard when kittens get weak like that, and you have to try your best to keep the wee ones going. Try to get rest in between those middle of the night feedings! ;) RIP little R.B babies. :(

kimlovescats
05-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Than you all so very much. I was gone for a while today, doing landscaping for my parents ... so the babies were very glad to have their CatMommy back home. In fact, the tabby is cuddled under my neck right now. She (I think) has started purring now too! These two are really trying their best to stay strong, God willing, they will survive!

Thank you PT friends for all the kind words, and the continued prayers!

((((HUGS))))

Kim