PDA

View Full Version : New Camera means New Pictures!

Uabassoon
05-21-2004, 07:41 PM
I got a new camera today, so I was testing it out by taking a few pictures of the kids.

Corkscrew
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0014.jpg

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0017.jpg

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0039.jpg

Tibby
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0004.jpg

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0011.jpg

and one of Pokey because she's so cute.
http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IMG_0031.jpg

I gave Alexa my old camera, so hopefully that means we'll be seeing more Pokey and Tuna pictures soon.

DogLover9501
05-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Cute pictures!! I also got a new camera today:D

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Great camera = GREAT PICTURES!!!! Yipee ... now we get to see lots more of Corky and Tibby!!! :D :D

Fallon
05-21-2004, 08:08 PM
It seems like a lot of people have been getting new cams. well goodie. Tibby is very very cute. The yall are but I just love Tibby.

Laura's Babies
05-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Did I buy my new camera to soon? I just got mine and now all of you are getting new ones too? GREAT! I know I hold back on posting so many pictures because I am afraid of overloading everybody and acting like to much of a proud Mommie, but I DO look forwards to seeing all the pictures taken on here..

Both your babies are just so pretty!! Corky's color and markings are fantastic!! Tibby looks like such a gentle thing! So soft and pretty looking...

trayi52
05-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Great!! A new camera, that means lots of pictures, because when you get a new camera, you just got to try it out and takes lots of pictures!!

Everytime I see Tibby, I think of my sweet little RB kitty, Pyewackett, she is so much like her. Same coloring, same eyes, its like seeing Pyewackett again.

Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures of Tibby, Corksrew, and that sweet little baby, Pokey. They are all so precious.

Willie:)

Steffi N
05-21-2004, 10:10 PM
WOW!
The pictures of Corkscrew and Tibby are awesome and Pokey is just so cute. Such a cute kitten needs to ask her mommy to join Pet Talk. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations to everyone who got a new camera. I would like one too, but I have to find a job first. :eek:

rg_girlca
05-21-2004, 10:45 PM
Awww I love the picture of Corkscrew in the chair, sooooo cute and Tibby is such a pretty girl.

MMMM, I think i'll start saving my money to get me one of these cameras. They take such beautiful pictures.

Kfamr
05-21-2004, 11:26 PM
Wonderful pictures, Laura!! Pokey reminds me so much of Audrey's Kiba.

And of course, Tibby is gorgeous and Corky, my favorite, has a special little place in my heart.. and in my lap if he'd like! :p ;) :D

shais_mom
05-22-2004, 12:03 AM
Great Pics!!!!
Looks like a good camera!

catcrazylady
05-22-2004, 07:12 AM
I want to climb in that chair with Corkscrew and just smooch all over him! Then I want to rub and snuggle that beautiful fur on Tibby! After that I want to get my hands on that adorable little kitten Pokey! What a sweetie!
Great pictures and I can't wait to see more!

catnapper
05-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Great new pictures! I LOVE the one of Corkscrew on the orange chair. Thanks for buying a new camera just so PTers could look at your kitties! :D

catmandu
05-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Corkscrew , Tibby and Friend , we need your Foraging Skills Tomorrow , and you syure look Great , in those Photos Its Time , for The Cats, to RULE LIMERIDGE MALL!

RedHedd
05-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Did I buy my new camera to soon? I just got mine and now all of you are getting new ones too? GREAT! I know I hold back on posting so many pictures because I am afraid of overloading everybody and acting like to much of a proud Mommie, but I DO look forward to seeing all the pictures taken on here..
Don't hold back! I uploaded a bunch of pics the other night, but ImageStation wasn't playing nice so I was unable to post them here. I will .... probably tomorrow. Today I'm busy with THREE parties to go to .... I know, I live a rough life :p

kiwifruit
05-22-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Wonderful pictures, Laura!! Pokey reminds me so much of Audrey's Kiba.

I thought the same thing too when I saw Pokey at the shelter!

edit- Opps, I just realized I accidentally posted under Alexa's account.

-Laura (uabassoon)

Barbara
05-22-2004, 03:36 PM
Tibby and Corkscrew are one of the incredibly cute and heterogeneous couples we have here- like Tubby and Peanut or Filou and Tigris- very different and each one so special:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2004, 07:38 PM
I still can't believe that adorable Corkscrew is capable of destroying a pair of flip flops......

Tibby is as beautiful as ever. And Pokey, what can I say but she is adorable!!! But no Tuna? ;) :D

sirrahbed
05-23-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I still can't believe that adorable Corkscrew is capable of destroying a pair of flip flops......

I thought we cleared that up! Corkscrew has been cleared. Do I have to contact his attorney AGAIN? Watch it! :mad:

Dear PT,
Please let this letter serve as my representation of Corkscrew, as it relates to his wrongful charge of Shoe-Stabbing, a minor misdemeanor. It is our intention to plead Not Guilty at the arraignment, set in front of Mayor Karen, later next month.

Please refrain from any direct communication with my client. Any authorizations previously given are hereby revoked. Please direct all further communication to my attention.

Very truly yours,
Cataholic
Attorney for the Defendant, Corkscrew.

:D Corksrew can't take a bad picture!! I love him open armed/pawed on the chair! Does Tuna hide from the camera? Pokey is adorable!!!
:D

Miss Meow
05-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Too cute!

Keep taking photos with that new camera of yours!

ChrisH
06-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Great pictures Laura! :) Your furkids are sooo beautiful and little Pokey is so cute! :)

heinz57_79
06-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Laura, I'm glad to se you're using the camera for, uh, G rated pics! hehehe Always love seeing pics of the kids! Are Tuna and Pokey feeling better so we can come over and meet them? :)