PDA

View Full Version : Random T & P Pics

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 03:56 PM
I realize it's been awhile since I've posted T & P pics, but between being busy, on vacation, and having old - unexciting - cats, there haven't been too many photo op moments lately. But I did get a few so here you go.

Peanut was helping me with my school work last night.

Hey mom, this looks like an exciting subject - NOT!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p795f37482d79083a6e81df6cd317dfc1/f8975a04.jpg

This book is staying closed for the rest of the evening. I DEMAND that you put it away and pet ME!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p337e7fc3420a91aa6faa1667af691693/f8975a08.jpg

Aren't I the cutest kitty you've ever seen?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/pb639315e533a8775c32fb4f01eb3a8f9/f8975a03.jpg

And a small video of my snotty little girl.

*ABYCAT* Alice
05-21-2004, 04:01 PM
Right! Just obey the kitty law!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 04:02 PM
And some close ups of Tubby.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p6e64e2a9eb957b89a6e9029a16d26a18/f89759a3.jpg

In this one I was trying to capture his "kitty freckles." I forgot to look at the Furmonology before posting this, so I don't know if that is the correct name for them or not..... There a little hard to see too..... Am I grasping at straws to find something to take a picture of? :rolleyes: :p

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p7b46821634260dc23181f15396bb81f0/f89759a2.jpg

And a small video of Tubby jumping onto the big bed. My dad made the little "box" a few years ago and Tubby has used it every single time since I first showed him what it was for.

Oh, and Tubby meows a couple of times again, so you might want to adjust your volume appropriately. :p

jazzcat
05-21-2004, 04:08 PM
OMG, those are great! I love the video of Tubby especially - he is so vocal. He makes me think of Ripley but louder. I just want to reach through the screen and pet him!!!!!

Peanut is such a beautiful kitty. I love how she wouldn't look at the camera.

RedHedd
05-21-2004, 04:22 PM
I'll have to wait until I get home to view the videos however I LOVE Peanut's oh-so-fluffy feetsies!

Fallon
05-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Those videos definitely are great. I like the one of Tubby a lot! His talking is so adorable.

Pam
05-21-2004, 05:30 PM
What fun those videos are! Peanut as usual is her beautiful self and the captions were perfect! I love the "step stool" that your dad made for Tubby and he sounds just like my Trevor. (Very deep masculine Meow!) :)

catcrazylady
05-22-2004, 07:04 AM
I have the biggest grin on my face right now!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif Tubby is so adorable and that video of him is so cute and funny! I have discovered I better use caution playing his video at work!! I played this one at home and all my kitties came running to greet the new cat! When you look at him you just want to jump on that bed and cuddle the tar out of him!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Peanut is her usual BEAUTIFUL Princess self! She is so gorgeous and she knows it. I love her coloring and her eyes. She is very pretty.

Don't you hate it when they won't cooperate with the camera? Mine have been doing that a lot here lately. I think they know I can do video's now and they won't let me get any!!

smokey the elder
05-22-2004, 07:08 AM
What great pics and videos. Tubby sure has a lot to say for himself.:D

catmandu
05-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Well , you will get a Break , as Tubby and Peanuts will be at the Mall Invasion , and the Partee! And Guys there is an excellent new restaurant , at the Mall , A Steakhouse! All Together Now PARTEEE Hardeeee!

Randi
05-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Awww Peanut, you're such a litte cutie patootie and simply adorable, but you're not very cooperating when it comes to filming, are you - you should be, because you're a star!!

The pictures of Peanut is some of the cutest I've seen yet, a real litle Princess. :)

And Tubby, you wonderful boy, I've been in love with you from I first saw you! :) I'd love to lay next to you on that big bed and give you a big cuddle! :) Up there, you seem to be saying: Which spot should I choose this time? Oh, all these decisions! :rolleyes:

Kisses and scritchies to you both! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-22-2004, 11:19 AM
Peanut is such a little madam!! The captions on that video really made me laugh. Tubby hauling himself up onto the bed is priceless!! Is he always that noisy???

Great video's, thanks for sharing!

Barbara
05-22-2004, 11:31 AM
I strictly recommend not to talk about senior kitties as old and un-interesting. Or we may talk like that about ourselves one day:p

I love seeing pictures of older kitties for their beauty, elegance and dignity and I am looking forward to meeting them in purrson.:)

Cataholic
05-22-2004, 02:09 PM
HE HE HE..what a funny pair of kitties Peanut and Tubby are! Peanut wouldn't look at that camera for all the 'nip in China, would she? And, Tubby..that box was made for him. What a loud meower he is! Great clips and photos, Deb!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Is he always that noisy???

Yes! :rolleyes: :D :D

Thanks so much everybody. Barbara, you're right, they're really not unexciting. They don't have the activity level of a kitten, but there's really never a dull moment around here with them. As an example, Tubby had to help his daddy put up more blinds today, and almost got stepped on a few times! I told him to go lay someplace else, but do you think he'd listen? :rolleyes: :D

sirrahbed
05-22-2004, 09:29 PM
:D SHHHH but hubby is REALLY staring to like PT! He got a big kick out of Tubby's footstool and wants to make one for Dylan!!!:D :D Princess Peanut and Princess Emily have obviously been to the same finishing school. I understand they also took the same course in sucking up to daaaadddyyy??? She is a doll!

kimlovescats
05-22-2004, 10:01 PM
Yippee!!! Tubby and Peanut videos!!! There is no other "head top" that I would rather see than our precious Peanuts!!!! :D
Oh Tubby, I just LOVE your voice .... too bad Mommy didn't understand what you were trying to tell her, like I did!!!:eek:
"Turn that darn camera off and come snuggle with me!!!":D

Vermontcat
05-25-2004, 02:33 PM
I finally had a chance to check out these cute videos.
Peanut sure is camera shy and Tubby has such a loud manly meow!:)
Give Tubby some nose kisses from Samantha and let him know that I finally posted some new photos of Samantha too!;)

ramanth
05-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Peanut and Tubby are just TOO adorable!

Tubby's meow is just too cute...and Peanut ignoring you... LOL!

Steffi N
05-25-2004, 07:16 PM
What adorable pictures and videos.
I have a friend who places people in high-tech jobs. Perhaps she could find a suitable position for Peanut. :D

trayi52
05-27-2004, 11:52 AM
What wonderful pictures! I loved the videos! Tubby really is very vocal! My little granddaughter Cheyenne really got a kick out of watching Tubby on the video.

Thanks Deb!

Willie:D