PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop Pro

Holly's mom
05-21-2004, 01:45 PM
I bought Paint Shop Pro 8 a few months ago and I am having a GREAT time learning it. At first I was so overwhelmed, I didn't know where to start. So I purchased a couple of books and there are literally thousands of online tutorials to make really neat things.

I see a lot of tutorials that need to have extra filters (like Blade Pro, Eye Candy, etc). For those of you that have PSP, have any of you downloaded and installed some of these free filters? If so, is it hard to figure out? I have been reading about how to do this on several websites, but it sounds kind of complicated.

boscibo
05-21-2004, 02:35 PM
I have Blade Pro - I started with the free trial, but I just had to purchase it - it is very addicting! I made all my web page buttons with it so to continue the look after the trial ran out I bought it. Blade Pro is easy to figure out - if you can figure out PSP, you can figure out Blade Pro. Try it!

slleipnir
05-21-2004, 02:41 PM
I've downloaded both filters. It's really easy..but I didn't think they were free? (I only had a trial of it)

Holly's mom
05-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I've downloaded both filters. It's really easy..but I didn't think they were free? (I only had a trial of it)

No, they're not free. But on some of the online tutorials I've found they have a zipped folder for you to download, whether it's their presets, filters, gradients, etc. and that is usually free.

slleipnir
05-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Ohh, I see :)