PDA

View Full Version : For those who are concerned....

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 09:03 AM
my new bottle kittens are in isolation .... away from my other cats .... I'm not a total idiot!!!!!:rolleyes:

catmandu
05-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Kim, you would be the last Person, that we would be concerned here with , as we know that you are doing a Wonderful Job , anf are a Pro , at Cat Rearing , and Bless You , For Caring!

catcrazylady
05-21-2004, 09:35 AM
LOL! Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but I just can't imagine anybody thinking you don't know what your doing! LOL!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
LOL! Sorry I didn't mean to laugh but I just can't imagine anybody thinking you don't know what your doing! LOL!!! :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Ditto!!!:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady

And Ditto again! :D

trayi52
05-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Another Ditto here!:D

jazzcat
05-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Count me in with the Dittos.

catnapper
05-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Yet another Ditto! :)

Barbara
05-21-2004, 11:25 AM
I wasn't concerned! You're a professional:)

Cataholic
05-21-2004, 11:37 AM
Hi, my name is Johanna, and I am a DITTO!:D

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Thank you everyone .... guess I am the one doubting myself these days!!! :( :rolleyes: :)

RedHedd
05-21-2004, 11:57 AM
... and another Ditto.

jenluckenbach
05-21-2004, 02:23 PM
bottle babies???

BOTTLE BABIES????

show me these babies :D:D

(I hope you realize that this post is meant to be a "DITTO" !!! :D )

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks, Jen! ;) (and everyone else too)
You can see the teeny weenies in another post on the Cat General board! ;)

rg_girlca
05-21-2004, 05:56 PM
For someone who has years of experience in rescue work you are far from a total idiot Kim and no one even thinks this.

Please do not doubt yourself. Think of ALLLLLLL the furbabies you have saved and found forever homes for.

You are an Angel and do great work.:)

Like catlover4ever said: "You're in good hands with Kim-State." and don't you forget it girlfriend.

(((((HUGS)))))

moosmom
05-21-2004, 06:18 PM
Kim,

I'm sure there is no doubt in ANYONE's mind here that you are an expert when it comes to newborn kittens!

That irresponsible idiotic woman who didn't want to be inconvenienced getting up every two hours to feed them should be strung up!!! :mad: :mad: She should be forbidden to associate herself with rescue! :mad: :mad:

Even though I haven't taken in many kittens as of late, I still have KMR, nursing bottles, hot water bottle, Pedialyte and syringes, JUST IN CASE!!!

I have every confidence that with your love and expertise, those babies will thrive!

rg_girlca
05-22-2004, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by moosmom
[B]Kim,

"I'm sure there is no doubt in ANYONE's mind here that you are an expert when it comes to newborn kittens!"

DITTO!

"That irresponsible idiotic woman who didn't want to be inconvenienced getting up every two hours to feed them should be strung up!!! :mad: :mad: She should be forbidden to associate herself with rescue! :mad: :mad:"

I couldn't agree with you more on this Donna.

"Even though I haven't taken in many kittens as of late, I still have KMR, nursing bottles, hot water bottle, Pedialyte and syringes, JUST IN CASE!!!"

Words of a true, devoted, loving and caring rescue worker.