PDA

View Full Version : For the fan club

catnapper
05-20-2004, 07:53 PM
I've had several people tell me that they are members of the Pouncer fan club. Well, its gone to his head. He has requested that I post this for his admirers.:rolleyes:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/Signature.jpg

Even with an ego like that, how could you not love my boy?!? :D ;)

Laura's Babies
05-20-2004, 07:56 PM
OMG Pouncer, THANK YOU! You are just TOoooo cute, can I bury my nose in that tummy?

Fallon
05-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Ohhh Pouncer, how cute can he be? I love it. He looks so sleek!!

heinz57_79
05-20-2004, 09:02 PM
I can die happy now.. Pouncer has acknowledged me!! *gasp!* My life is complete! I got my own personalised autographed picture!..............

What do you mean it's not just ME?? What do you MEAN he had his secretary sign it for him???? Pouncer would NEVER do something so callous!..... would you?

rg_girlca
05-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Oh my gosh, how cute is that. That has got to be the sweetest thing I ever did see.
Pouncer, at times like this, you make it so hard for me to believe you are a nawtee kitty.
Three guesses as to what is going to be seen on my computer screen, the first two don't count.:D

jazzcat
05-21-2004, 12:09 AM
LOL!! Kim, are you now Pouncer's press agent or manager??

Love the gift from Pouncer - what a doll!!

NoahsMommy
05-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Pouncer!! You're such a doll and a lady killer...not just to the female kitties!! ;)

Thanks for the wonderful gift, Kim! He's soooooooo cute!!!

I might have to keep Hermione away from the screen...she seems to like tabby boys. ;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Dear Pouncer, thankyou for not forgetting about the "little people" - your loyal fans.

I can see a whole line of merchandising - Calenders, Mouse Mats, Bumper Stickers etc.......

....and I will be able to say "Yes, I knew him when..."

catcrazylady
05-21-2004, 05:47 AM
*down on knee* Thank you sweet Pouncer and if you will allow I must stick my face in that belly and give you great big ZZZZZZZZZERBITS!!!!!!!
We love you Pouncer whether your nawtee or nice!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

*ABYCAT* Alice
05-21-2004, 05:59 AM
How sweet he is! Love his spots.
Alice

Barbara
05-21-2004, 06:30 AM
You will have stalking fans right at your door:D

Pouncer we love you:D

catlover4ever
05-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Oh Pouncer....I am ever so grateful for the picture. You are just too cute. Thank you so much for you picture.....your loyal fans.

kimlovescats
05-21-2004, 07:46 AM
Adorable! ;)

catmandu
05-21-2004, 09:10 AM
All The Found Cats and Strays are in The Pouncer Fan Club , and are going to be Gald to see Pouncer, and Friends , on the weekend! Anfd Pouncer , The Cat Angel loves her Little Namesake , and watches him , all the time!

kuhio98
05-21-2004, 09:20 AM
As one of Pouncer's "groupies", I've gotta say he's got that Star Quality. Looks like he's handling fame very well. Let's hope it doesn't go to his head. :D

sirrahbed
05-21-2004, 09:33 AM
OK OK let Prince Pouncer know - he is on my DESKTOP for the present time!!!! (he has been there twice before, only in sketches:D )

catnapper
05-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Boy he sure does have a loyal following! As his press agent, I have to admit that I did sign his name - guess I should have paw prints with a little broken toe? :D

Deb, he is HONORED to be on your computer

Heinz57, he sent it out personally for you. Everybody can get their own signed picture of him! He says there's more than enough Pouncer to go around!

Julie, don't give him ideas - next week I'll find out that he's been e-mailing merchandising companies!

CCL, he LOVES belly kisses!

He wanted to let everyone know that he's still loyal to his first love, Lily. You can sigh over him, but his heart belongs to Lily! :D