PDA

View Full Version : Thanx Guys!

DJFyrewolf36
05-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Another thing I wanted to say....

I joined PT kind of by accident...I was looking for pix of Lizards and Petoftheday.com came up. I looked around and wandered into PT. Never have I seen such a great group of pet lovers!!! Also, you all treat people with respect...its quite refreshing concidering how rude people can be online. Now, I think Im hooked lol :o and I'll be sticking around and posting!

Oh, Happy aniversary PCB and others who have been here long!!!

When was POTD started anyway? I'd like to know :)

carole
05-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey just wanted to say WELCOME, I have read quite a few of your interesting posts, and hope you are here to stay, its a great place, with interesting people from all walks of life, I Have learn't many a valuable lesson on PT, keep them posts coming and have a great day , cheers.

bluekat
05-20-2004, 04:04 PM
We're glad to have you here! I kind of got to PT from another cat forum, and I'm SO glad I joined. I can't imagine how life would be without PT now!:eek: :p

Amber
05-20-2004, 04:07 PM
Same how I joined..

I just wondered into it all looking for pet pictures.....funny world, huh?

glad your enjoying it here

jazzcat
05-20-2004, 04:27 PM
I found COTD by looking at cats online. It was probably another 6 or 8 months before I discovered the PT boards and then I lurked for a few months before joining. I'm glad I did because I absolutely love this place.

I'm glad to see you're happy here too!

Dogz
05-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Glad you joined us here. :)

I found Pet Talk by looking for pictures of pets, too. POTD, COTD, DOTD came up, and I found Pet Talk. I am so glad I found this place; don't know what I would do without you all!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Call it SERENDIPITY!!!

You are right, it is a great place, full of fun people with one main thing in common - a love for animals. As you say, there are not many places on the net which are as friendly as this!!

Glad to hear you are hooked!!!

moosmom
05-21-2004, 05:44 PM
This is one place I'm glad I'm addicted to!!!

Welcome!! There are alot of wonderful people here who go above and beyond the call, I'm proud to call my friends!

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Hi. I'm glad you're hooked on Pet Talk! Posting On PT is like eating peanuts, after you post, you gotta post ONE MORE!!

dukedogsmom
05-21-2004, 06:10 PM
I had submitted Duke's photo for DOTD and had forgotten about it. It had been a while and all of a sudden, I got an email from Karen announcing he would be DOTD. Here is his entry:
click (http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2001/October/07.html)
Anyway, I joined after that and have been so thankful. Although I admit to not really participating until getting my digital camera last July. I regret that now.
MANY THANKS to everyone that has written in Penelope kitty's memorial thread. It means a lot to me and I'm sure it will to my brother and SIL.
Thanks Karen and Paul for creating a wonderful place where many animal lovers can share the joy they bring us.