PDA

View Full Version : Say thank you to your pet today

DJFyrewolf36
05-20-2004, 12:59 PM
With all the bad and disgusting junk going on in the world I thought I would *Try* to post something upbeat in this dog house...so here it goes...

Life is indeed a blessing. All of us are hanging around this forum because of one reason, we love our critters. Reptiles, birds, cats, dogs, fish, spouses(kidding). All of us come together because of the love we have for that special little creature in our lives. So today, I encourage you all to say "I love you" to that pet of yours and thank em for all the happy times you've had with them. Thank them for being impartial listeners. Thank them for trying to cheer you up and make you feel better. Any of you ever stay home sick from work or school only to be harrased by that pet of yours because they just want to see you happy? Thank them for that too. Give them a hug and a treat today. I know I will!

catlover4ever
05-20-2004, 01:07 PM
As soon as I get home I will be sure to do just that. I have feeling s a little guilty that I have not had enough time to spend with Yucker, my 18 year old kitty who loves to stay outside for the summer.....so when I get home I will make sure to spend some extra time with her.

robinh
05-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Very nicely put DJFyrewolf36! Love the positive spin.

When I get home at night, my furkids are always so excited and happy to see me. I will make sure tonight to let each of them know just how happy I am to see them!
:)

carole
05-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Lovely positive thread, I am so thankful to have my kitties in my life, they are a complete joy, my world would indeed be a sad place without them, they give me unconditional love every single day, bless them, I love to spoil them in any way possible, especially with lots of love and cuddles.

bluekat
05-20-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm always very thankful to have Blueberry, I can't imagine how life would be without a pet. He's always happy to see me when I'm home, and I'm always happy to see him:)

moosmom
05-20-2004, 07:49 PM
I tell ALL my furbabies I love them every single day! If it wasn't for them, I'd be in a rubber room!!

guster girl
05-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Finn and I went to the dog park today, and, he got pampered and loved on afterward at the dog washing place. I am glad you posted this thread. :) Thanks to all the pets and people that make others lives richer.

Fallon
05-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, all of us should do this everyday.. but I'm glad to know that someone else thinks about that too.

dukedogsmom
05-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I try and make Duke know I love him every minute of the day. I also try very hard to make him forget the abuse from my ex about ten years ago. Dogs have very good memories. But, he sure knows I love him and would do anything for him.

DJFyrewolf36
05-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Thanx for your replies all!!

Just to let you know, I went home and told the rattus and the gecko just how much I love em...especially with moving into a new home Im glad I have them there to talk to!!

Lillycat
06-09-2004, 07:10 AM
coming home to my kitties is the high point of my day! spending quality time w/my kitties is very special! there is a peacefulness in all this that is unequaled.....

CatMama78
06-09-2004, 09:52 AM
I tell my guys that meowmie loves then every chance I get. I don't know what I would do without their companionship. They help me to stay sane. I am extrememly grateful for their love.

Logan
06-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Mine get an "I love you", every single day. They know, I think, just how much I love them, and good heavens, they give the love in return!! We're up to 11 now, and I'm loving every minute of it. How lucky I am to be here, with them, almost every day. :)