PDA

View Full Version : The law of motion...

catnapper
05-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Its true that objects in motion remain in motion.... I tested the theory last night. Hubby and I were in bed watching TV. He turns the TV off and I roll towards him for a goodnight kiss, then roll back to the way I was laying. Only I kept on rolling... right onto the floor! :eek: :o

And hubby laughed himself silly! :o

At least Nicki was concerned, she ran right up to me to see if I was ok. :)

Steffi N
05-20-2004, 11:33 AM
:D :D :D Glad you are okay. Did you drag the covers down with you?

BCBlondie
05-20-2004, 10:12 PM
LOL!! Aww at least you didn't hurt yourself!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 11:00 AM
:D :D

Kfamr
05-21-2004, 12:22 PM
LMAO!

Sometimes I roll over off the bed (on purpose, honest!) so I can cuddle with Nala a bit (Her bed is on the floor at the head of mine)
I have a tile floor, but there's always extra blankets/pillows I don't use on my floor so it doesn't hurt at all. :p

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-21-2004, 01:13 PM
:o :D Sorry - didn't mean to laugh at you, but the description was just SO funny!! Glad you are OK, and at leastNicki was worried about you!!!:D

catnapper
05-22-2004, 08:17 AM
Thanks guys.. my whole family is laughing at me over this! Even my OWN MOM! Sheesh, since when did my mom loose compassion for her baby? :D

I have to admit, that it IS funny now. At the time, I was, "oh, what? Why am I down here?" I was half asleep when I did it! I don't remember the last ten mintues of the show since I was nearly in dreamland at that time, so when hubby asked for a goodnight kiss, I just rolled over automatically, then rolled back... onto the floor. :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
05-22-2004, 12:19 PM
OMG i'm sorry, I am laughing so hard here with tears rolling down my face. It just struck me so funny. I'm still giggling thinking about it. Sorry, really, (giggle,giggle) i'm glad you didn't hurt yourself and how precious of Nicki to come and check to see if you were ok. (giggle, giggle)
Thanks for making my day. (giggle, giggle)
Okay, i'll stop now (giggle, giggle):D

CountryWolf07
05-22-2004, 03:42 PM
LOL!!