PDA

View Full Version : *Is Proud*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Ha... well I've lost three pounds since Monday when I started Pilates... I dunno about YOU... ;) but I feel really proud of myself! I feel commited and able to do this more often to shed some really un-needed pounds! Well... that's my little announcement for the day! :D

PS... for those of you who have the Mari Winsor tapes/DVDs... my powerhouse HURTS! lmao... I'll live. ;)

NoahsMommy
05-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Very cool! Congrats!! :)

bluekat
05-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Hehe cool! Keep it up!:D

Cataholic
05-20-2004, 08:05 AM
That is WONDERFUL! I know how hard it is to lose any weight...so, keep up the good work, and post often. We like to compliment people..:D

(wanna know how much I have GAINED? HE HE HE)

DogLover9501
05-20-2004, 08:09 AM
Congrats!! :D

Also know how hard it is:rolleyes:

ticosmyham
05-20-2004, 01:44 PM
YAY GO MEGAN!!!!!!!!! And lmao i'm sad to say that I knew what you meant when you said your powerhouse hurt..haha mine does too... :p GO MEGAN! again! I'm so happy for you!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-20-2004, 04:31 PM
:) Thanks! I am doing another full hour and a half tonight... *sweating already* But I'm ready! My tummy muscles hurt... urg I hope I can do them tonight!

jenfer
05-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

*raise hands...BOTH hands* :D How are you and the baby? :)

Ok, back to the subject. I do know how hard it's to lose weight. Hopefully I will lose some weight SOON.

BTW, I did bought the Windsor pilate video... and it's still UNOPENED sitting on my shelf. :rolleyes: :o

popcornbird
05-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Good job!!! I know how hard it is! I'm proud of myself too.............I lost 21 pounds in the past 8 months or so. You do have to work hard.......I was working SO hard when I lost those 20 pounds. Now I'm not exactly working out as hard as I should be, so my weight loss has kinda slowed down (plus I don't feel fat anymore so I don't feel as motivated to work out AS hard.....but I'm still exercising everyday). I think I could do with another 10 pound cut. I need someone's encouragement..........*cough* Johannaaaaaaaaaaaaa *cough*. He he he. Hurry up and get the baby and get back to competing with me! :D

Originally posted by Cataholic

:D:D:D