PDA

View Full Version : ACK, ACK Pepper Jack video!

catcrazylady
05-19-2004, 08:04 PM
For all of you who have been patiently waiting and thanks so much to Catnapper, Willie, and T&P's mom for all the help. The detailed instructions made it happen!! It wasn't as bad as I thought!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please excuse the ugly scenery as the fly moved to the utility room and your beautiful background scenery is litter boxes! There is also a lawn mower going in the background so you will probably want to turn up the volume.
Without further ado here's the video!

catnapper
05-19-2004, 08:26 PM
YAY... you did it!

And it was worth the wait! He has the cutest little ack! now I can go to bed with a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart!

PS: Allen and Pouncer are LOUD ackers! I wonder how I can get thier voices?

Laura's Babies
05-19-2004, 08:34 PM
You have new PM's... I HAD to see Pepper Jacks video. Is he "chirping" at the fly?? That noise he made is so CUTE!! He sure kept up with that fly! Bugs drive them crazy, don't they?/

kimlovescats
05-19-2004, 10:49 PM
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!! Gosh, Pepper Jack looks so much like my Dexter! Gotta love the chatter boxes!!!!:D

manda_moo87
05-19-2004, 11:01 PM
LOL! That is too cute! :D:D:D

christa
05-20-2004, 12:30 AM
My Josie chirps at anything that looks like a bird. Any feather toy that we dangle over her head . . . she chirps at it. It's the cutest sound!!!

catcrazylady
05-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Pepper is my biggest chatter box but he didn't hold still for too long. He chattered for some time but he was running around to much to video any more. That fly drove him nuts! To the best of my knowledge no one ever caught the fly!!
Pepper thanks you all for thinking he's cute! His mamma thinks he is a cutie too!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Pam
05-20-2004, 07:38 AM
Cute! Cute! Thanks for sharing! My boys only "Ack" when watching birds at the window. When there is a bug in the house they are too busy knocking down lamps, etc. to reach it and forget to Ack. :D :p

Laura's Babies
05-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Chester makes that noise when he sees birds or squirrels.. When, I pick him up and walk to the door with him and whisper to him "Are there any birds or squirrels out there?" and he will make that sound. I think it is soooooooo cute!

catmandu
05-20-2004, 08:52 AM
That is a Very funny Video , as Pepper Jack , has such an expression , on his face!

catlover4ever
05-20-2004, 08:57 AM
:D :D :D :D What a little chatter box!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Cataholic
05-20-2004, 09:08 AM
He he he...what a little ackaholic!

sirrahbed
05-20-2004, 09:58 AM
I LOVE IT!!!
That is the exact ACK ACK we get at our house, chin quiver and all - isn't it the cutest thing???:D :D :D It's in the furminology dictionary now too!! Yeak for Pepper Jack and CCL for capturing it on video!!!http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif

OMG!!! I just turned it up full blast for Eliot and he joined in!!!! He's looking for bugs!!!!!http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/1.gif

bluekat
05-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Awww that is so cute!!!:D Thanks for sharing the video, I've been waiting;):D

Vio&Juni
05-21-2004, 10:31 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW, I love it! Juni chirps too - at the birds, at us, for herself :).

I should get one day a better camera, so I could get her voice on. A must to hear is how she answers back when we ask her to get down of the kitchen counters.

Laura's Babies
05-21-2004, 12:50 PM
I showed it to my daughter today and she about died laughing. She said "He is making THAT noise?", so I played it again, she said that was TO much!! She had a fit!

jazzcat
05-21-2004, 01:11 PM
What a great video! I love his acking noise!!