PDA

View Full Version : About my camera

DogLover9501
05-19-2004, 03:48 PM
I have posted about how I wasn't sure when/if I was getting my camera, because I might have to spend my birthday money on Jasper's tests.

Well today my mom said "we'll probably go and look at the cameras and stuff tomorrow...or Friday". She also said she'll have extra money and will pay for Jasper's tests :eek: because she wants me to have something for my birthday:D

However, I am not getting the same one, still a Fuji one, but one thats about 100 dollars cheaper then the one I wanted so that I can still help out with Jasper.

I will hopefully have my camera around Monday, My mom might not give me it until Tuesday, since thats my birthday.

I know, I know..very pointless thread....lol I am guessing no replies :p

trayi52
05-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Just seen this Robyn, tell your mom you need your camera now. I mean you gotta practice now don't you. That way you will have its operations down pat!

Mom I want to practice with my new camera, Willie is insisting on pictures!!;)

I'm glad your mom is being so sweet. She wants your birthday to be very special. Give your mom a great big hug from me. ((Hugs to you and your mom)).

Willie:)

Dogz
05-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Oh, good luck!

I can't wait to see your new pictures! ;) (Lots of them, please!)

DogLover9501
05-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Willie- You are very sweet ;) :D Glad to have met you on PT!
I will try that "I need my camera now so I'll know exactly how to use it by the time my birthday comes" thing ;) And thanks for the hug :D Will pass one on to my mom from you, she knows about you :p and your furkids!!

Emma- Don't worry, there will be LOTS AND LOTS of pictures, I go crazy with cameras, I'm a person who has a 27 pictures disposible for 2-3 days:eek:

MariaM
05-19-2004, 09:23 PM
Thats great they're being so nice about it! How old are you turning?

NoahsMommy
05-19-2004, 09:30 PM
That's nice of your mom to take care of the costs for Jasper. :)

Enjoy your new camera and your Birthday. :D

DogLover9501
05-20-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Thats great they're being so nice about it! How old are you turning?

Im going to be 17:D

Thanks everyone!