PDA

View Full Version : The Cat Lady (nice story)!

QueenScoopalot
05-19-2004, 03:08 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/5418/catlady.html :) :) :)

sirrahbed
05-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Have read this once before but good to read it again and it still touches me in the same way. Thank you for posting it because THIS time I have saved it!!:D Such a sweet story!! My mom was also one to feed and care for any stray creature to cross her path - I think that may be where I got my love for animals. I was forever bringing her baby birds and assorted tiny creatures that she would "nurse" in makeshift cardboard hospitals. She was also a nurse and I thought she could make anything well again - because she never gave up! Now, I see the same traits in my own children and so glad!!:D

Laura's Babies
05-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Saved it, thanks for posting.

catmandu
05-20-2004, 09:14 AM
I too , and called The Crazy cat Man , on my block. Well , if I can help one Stray Cat , Find A Furr Ever Home , or Feed . and provide a Bed , for the ones that have neither , I wouldnt care , if the Whole World called me Crazy!Because I LOVE CATS!!!!

QueenScoopalot
05-20-2004, 09:28 AM
The world needs many more cat loving men! I have a weak spot for Siamese kitties too. You have some beauties Gary! :) ;) :D

trayi52
05-20-2004, 09:39 AM
Jan, that was the sweetest story! Thank you for posting it, and I also saved it.

Willie:)