PDA

View Full Version : I can't drive 55-Thursdays!!!

RICHARD
05-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Raspberry Zinger

1 oz. Chambord, 1 oz. Vodka, Splash of Grenadine & Orange Juice

Shake with ice, Strain into a chilled cocktail glass

-------------------------------------

Let's party!!!!!!

:D

lbaker
05-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Need some help setting up Richard? Look at these nasty windows.. monkey prints all over them, maybe I'll get the windex going while you fix me a drink kind sir.
Don't forget everyone... no touching the Jaguar :rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Need some help setting up Richard?
Don't forget everyone... no touching the Jaguar :rolleyes:

Thanks,

I guess that counts out the Cougar,too........

Where are the keys to the Pinto????:D

Corinna
05-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi there I will help to . Time for a good spring cleaning. How about a diet lime soda please bar keep. I'll get an extension and clean the ceiling , we may have to repaint (monky poo and all kinds of stuff) up there.

slick
05-19-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm in this week. In reference to the theme, here's a short and funny story.

Many of you know that I went down to meet Laurie in Seattle in Feb. For about a week ahead I was worrying about going the speed limit because you drive in miles and I drive in kilometers and Lord knows I didn't want a speeding ticket. How as I going to convert???

So I gathered some information and determined that 80 kph was 50 mph then 55 mph must be somewhere around 85 kph. Well, the day before I left I was travelling with someone in my car and explained my situation.

She kindly pointed out that my speedometer had both.... :o :o

So on that note, I'll take a zinger please. :D :D

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 03:23 PM
I'll vacuum for a zinger

RICHARD
05-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by slick
I'm in this week. In reference to the theme, here's a short and funny story.

Many of you know that I went down to meet Laurie in Seattle in Feb. For about a week ahead I was worrying about going the speed limit because you drive in miles and I drive in kilometers and Lord knows I didn't want a speeding ticket. How as I going to convert???

So I gathered some information and determined that 80 kph was 50 mph then 55 mph must be somewhere around 85 kph. Well, the day before I left I was travelling with someone in my car and explained my situation.

She kindly pointed out that my speedometer had both.... :o :o

So on that note, I'll take a zinger please. :D :D

I thought those numbers were like bonus points for keeping the needle at that spot.....;)

DONE!

David,
Are you sure? You can polish the crystal......it's more sedentary...either way...
DONE!

Corrina,
Diet lime soda!

DONE! Let's see if the place needs a coat of paint.:eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-19-2004, 03:31 PM
I'll take a zinger too, but what in the world is Chambord? I've never heard of that one. :)

Good story, Slick. :D It's the opposite for us. When we went to Germany and Switzerland a few years back, we rented a car. Well the next thing you know Terry's going 124! I had to remind myself that was Kph and then I was ok. :rolleyes: :D

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I thought those numbers were like bonus points for keeping the needle at that spot.....;)

DONE!

David,
Are you sure? You can polish the crystal......it's more sedentary...either way...
DONE!

Corrina,
Diet lime soda!

DONE! Let's see if the place needs a coat of paint.:eek: Hey, you talked me into it! you'll never see more polished crystal. a zinger will help

Corinna
05-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Some one better make sure we keep Mario away from the classic cars out in the parking lot.
Hey Slick great to see you here this week been missing you.
David don't for get the drops on the chandler Mario loves the little prisms they make.
Are we giving a prize for the best car out there?

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
Some one better make sure we keep Mario away from the classic cars out in the parking lot.
Hey Slick great to see you here this week been missing you.
David don't for get the drops on the chandler Mario loves the little prisms they make.
Are we giving a prize for the best car out there? I got the crystal just the way Mario likes it! I borrowed my brother's Shelby Mustang and drove it over.

Miss Meow
05-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Is there such a thing as traffic light zingers? One red, one orange and one green? If not, I'll be the first to try! :)

My car is still broken, boo hoo.

I somehow got nominated for a committee to help make work more fun and exciting and the first meeting for ideas is today. I am an idiot for ever agreeing to this ...

moosmom
05-19-2004, 04:24 PM
I'll vacuum for a zinger

*sings* Oh Daviiiiiiiiidp,

I'll take you up on that. I hope you have a better vacuum than I do. Mine sucks!!! No pun intended! :rolleyes:

Make mine $ex-On-The-Beach, minus the sand in my bathingsuit, of course! :eek:

Corinna
05-19-2004, 04:28 PM
I drove my son in laws trans am . Its the primer grey one 1975 just like the Bandits car they are restoring it.

trayi52
05-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Hi, everyone. The Zinger sounds good!

Slick, so good to see you, I missed you a lot last week.

What's everybody doing, and what the heck is Mario doing on the chandaler?

Has Mario had his beer yet?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-19-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I somehow got nominated for a committee to help make work more fun and exciting and the first meeting for ideas is today. I am an idiot for ever agreeing to this ...
Sounds like you're having more fun already, MM. :D

Tray, David's been polishing the crystal so the little droplets must have caught Mario's attention again.

Speaking of coats of paint......a little story from my past.

Back many many years ago when I was young and foolish, I was still single and I bought a house. Just a small two bedroom, just big enough for me and Tubby. :D The house needed a paint job on the exterior. One day I come home from work and there is this note on my door. It's a poem starting out with "Oh poor house" and going on about needing a paint job. Turns out the note is from my neighbor across the street, single middle aged guy, kind of dorky, seemed to be a loner type person, kept mentioning his mother....and no, I'm not talking about Richard you guys, stop! ;) :p :D I don't remember how I ended up meeting him, but we did meet and he offered to paint my house during his week of vacation! I told him no way, I couldn't do that to him, but he insisted - so I let him. He painted the entire house, trim and all, during his week off of work! He did a great job, and I was sooo happy to not have to do it myself, but I still, to this day, feel guilty. I think he was lonely and was being a nice guy, hoping to strike up a relationship, but he just wasn't my type and I could never do anything but feel sorry for the guy. That was almost 20 years ago now, and I still feel guilty about it all. :o

So, to make up for that, I'm going to paint the bar - where's my paintbrush! Mario, you get to pick out the color! And I'll need another zinger to get myself started here.....:D

trayi52
05-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Are we going to have little hand prints on the bar too?

Oh that would be cute anyway, what color did Mario pick?;)

RICHARD
05-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Corinna

Are we giving a prize for the best car out there?

A 6 PACK OF ZINGERS!

David,

nice job, a zinger for you...
DONE!

MM,

Oh, We had an office olympics when they were here in Lost Angeles! We had a Saturday picnic.....some of the events were a bed pan race, a cafeteria tray race, folding boxes race...

You can have some free dress days...Hawaiian shirt days are fun....

A zinger for you..
DONE!

MoosMom,

SOTB, no sand.....DONE!

T&P,

I was out of work and decided to pick up some money by painting the trim on a house......It took me 2 1/2 weeks, I am thorough....I charged the people 125.00...they paid me 300!!!! I think I got his paycheck.:eek:

Out there there is a smitten guy with a Mom...:p

ZINGER for you!!
DONE!

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
*sings* Oh Daviiiiiiiiidp,

I'll take you up on that. I hope you have a better vacuum than I do. Mine sucks!!! No pun intended! :rolleyes:

Make mine $ex-On-The-Beach, minus the sand in my bathingsuit, of course! :eek: Believe it or not. As a sideline I rebuild Hoover vacuums!!

DJFyrewolf36
05-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Speaking of classic cars...

I'll bring my Festiva...its ALMOST a classic...

I'll take a zinger...or six lol

QueenScoopalot
05-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Why do you confuse me so? I look forward to the opening of the weekly cyber bar, and think it starts on Thursdays, but find it actually starts on Wednesday! :confused: :confused: :confused: Is it a different day in California? I'll have a wine cooler since the bar's open. :D Mario left little monkey prints on my glass top coffee table. I think he fancies himself to be one of the cutest male exotic dancers out there!(I don't want his head to get too big...but I think he is the best)! I think his little jeweled thong is whirling around on my ceiling fan! Great idea Willie getting him one with two straps in the back so his tail goes between them! :D David...need you here with the Windex pronto! :D :rolleyes: :) ;) :p :o Jan

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Why do you confuse me so? I look forward to the opening of the weekly cyber bar, and think it starts on Thursdays, but find it actually starts on Wednesday! :confused: :confused: :confused: Is it a different day in California? I'll have a wine cooler since the bar's open. :D Mario left little monkey prints on my glass top coffee table. I think he fancies himself to be one of the cutest male exotic dancers out there!(I don't want his head to get too big...but I think he is the best)! I think his little jeweled thong is whirling around on my ceiling fan! Great idea Willie getting him one with two straps in the back so his tail goes between them! :D David...need you here with the Windex pronto! :D :rolleyes: :) ;) :p :o Jan Windex is coming! Do you need industrial strengh? With Mario, Probably yes!!

trayi52
05-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Well Jan, I was wondering where that little rascal was, he sneaked off to your house last night!

Sounds like that boy is dirty dancing now!

A beer would taste so good, right now, and give our dirty dancing Mario a beer too.

QueenScoopalot
05-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by david p
Windex is coming! Do you need industrial strengh? With Mario, Probably yes!! Thanks David....errrr can you get that monkey dung off the walls too? I think it may have been slingshotted there by his thong!? It's a bit awkward for him to remove his thong while he's dancing and drinking his beers. :D :rolleyes: :eek: :D Oh Mario you can dance for me all night, but the thong has to go....back to the diaper! Now if Willie can make that a fancy one Mario will feel much happier! Jewels, and glitter please. :) And another wine cooler please...though I haven't had one yet.

captain
05-19-2004, 06:13 PM
Miss M,

What fun things did you come up with ............. how about a pretend SURVIVOR camp ........... :D

Work is crap, life sucks ............. hand me anything, I will clean it ........... and while you are "handing", hand me a drink please :D

lbaker
05-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Spring cleaning seems to have turned into Spring FLINGING, but seriously folks.. Windex is expensive, let's use the old standby... vinegar and newspapers. Works like a charm. Drinks on the house and a thorough spring cleaning for DICKS PLACE/THURSDAYS. I mean, really guys - it's been a YEAR! LET'S GET DOWN AND DIRTY.. hahaha heh heh heh, not double meaning (I was going to try to spell endandries, endundries, andandres??? How do you spell that French thing?) but nevermind. MORE BOOZE FOR THE CLEANUP CREW!!

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Thanks David....errrr can you get that monkey dung off the walls too? I think it may have been slingshotted there by his thong!? It's a bit awkward for him to remove his thong while he's dancing and drinking his beers. :D :rolleyes: :eek: :D Oh Mario you can dance for me all night, but the thong has to go....back to the diaper! Now if Willie can make that a fancy one Mario will feel much happier! Jewels, and glitter please. :) And another wine cooler please...though I haven't had one yet. Uh, let's see... paint scraper...gas mask...rubber gloves, yep, I'll get it off the walls.

slick
05-19-2004, 06:24 PM
Been working hard here so I see I need to catch up (no not ketchup...that deteriorates brain cells :D)

Richard, may I please have a double BM with a splash of lemon with some of those huge garlic stuffed olives. Thank you.

:o :o Gee, I was missed last week?? That's a surprise. Glad to see you are all in the "spirit". I promise I'll try to keep up this week.

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
Spring cleaning seems to have turned into Spring FLINGING, but seriously folks.. Windex is expensive, let's use the old standby... vinegar and newspapers. Works like a charm. Drinks on the house and a thorough spring cleaning for DICKS PLACE/THURSDAYS. I mean, really guys - it's been a YEAR! LET'S GET DOWN AND DIRTY.. hahaha heh heh heh, not double meaning (I was going to try to spell endandries, endundries, andandres??? How do you spell that French thing?) but nevermind. MORE BOOZE FOR THE CLEANUP CREW!! I'll take 3 zingers please, before i turn into a cleaning machine!!

moosmom
05-19-2004, 07:06 PM
Davidp,

Sorry, I've got an Oreck. It really sucks!! (leaves streaks on my maroon carpeting). But hey, if ya do window, that's cool too!!

On a more personal note, I think we should raise a glass and make a toast to my friend Mike, who will be summiting Mount Everest tomorrow!!!

Mike, here's to you, good buddy! Godspeed to the top!!

captain
05-19-2004, 07:12 PM

Mike, here's to you, good buddy! Godspeed to the top!!

and Godspeed for the down too ........

cheers!

gini
05-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey, it is Wednesday night at Thursdays................It is about time.

Who polished all of that crystal? It is blinding.........could you put a Zinger in one them Richard?

Mario - let's have a little talk........WHAT IS THAT ON THE WALLS?

Miss Meow - the best idea is right here in front of you. Tell the co-workers that you have the BEST surprise for them EVERY THURSDAY.........and open your own bar. They are going to love you.

So Slick is human..........well when you arrive in July, I will share a bunch of foolhardy things I have accomplished in life:D

Why do I smell vinegar?

trayi52
05-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Donna, I am still laughing at what you said in one of your post, you are such a fun person.

I don't know whether you read what Donna said when Amy asked if we looked like our pets, Donna says no, I hope not because Mooshoo is bald. That just had me laughing so hard!!

Let drink to that friend of yours Donna, I hope he makes it to the top in safety! Yes and safely down again!

Captain, you said you would clean anything? Well what if I hand you Mario? Don't worry he is wearing a nice clean diaper now. ;)

Hi Corinna, and Laurie. Soooo very good to see you, Slick. Yes you were missed!

Willie:)

captain
05-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Oooooooo - Hello Mario ........ come here sweetheart.

Lets see what naughty things we can do together ....... :D

Corinna
05-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Notice to self for next time no white walls with Mario around .
Hi willie glad to be here just by chance . I changed day for this week , had a scheduale problem. Next week starts days of Thursday and Fridays off.

slick
05-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi again and home from another workday. I'm breathing a big sigh of relief because Max is walking better but still having problems with one leg.

Anyhooo, I'm hot and I'm thirsty so this time I'll take a nikkked beer (and no, I'm not nikked.....)

This place looks so neat the tidy. I'm sorry I couldn't lend a hand. The paint job is great. I promise to do cleanup duty on Friday night.

Mario dear, it's been so long since I've seen you sweet facie. Come over the talk to Auntie Slick awhile. I've got a couple of beers here for you :) :)

moosmom
05-19-2004, 08:48 PM
trayi52,

I'm glad I made someone laugh!!!

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by gini
Hey, it is Wednesday night at Thursdays................It is about time.

Who polished all of that crystal? It is blinding.........could you put a Zinger in one them Richard?

Mario - let's have a little talk........WHAT IS THAT ON THE WALLS?

Miss Meow - the best idea is right here in front of you. Tell the co-workers that you have the BEST surprise for them EVERY THURSDAY.........and open your own bar. They are going to love you.

So Slick is human..........well when you arrive in July, I will share a bunch of foolhardy things I have accomplished in life:D

Why do I smell vinegar? I wanted to make sure that you had to wear your sunglasses inside. Want me to tone it down??

QueenScoopalot
05-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Beautiful day outside here in my little corner of the world!:) Nice freshly brewed ice coffee in my hand...life is good. Willie if you're looking for Mario he's sound asleep in those silver go-go boots nursing his poor hung over little monkey head! David, my coffee table is covered from one end to the other with tiny monkey prints, and one of the ceiling fan blades is bent! :eek: I think that monkey of yours danced all night here Willie. Slick....what's a "nikked beer"? Enjoy the day everyone! :) :D :cool: ;) :)

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Davidp,

Sorry, I've got an Oreck. It really sucks!! (leaves streaks on my maroon carpeting). But hey, if ya do window, that's cool too!!

On a more personal note, I think we should raise a glass and make a toast to my friend Mike, who will be summiting Mount Everest tomorrow!!!

Mike, here's to you, good buddy! Godspeed to the top!! I think Mike can use the zingers more than us! My prayers are with him as he nears the top.

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Beautiful day outside here in my little corner of the world!:) Nice freshly brewed ice coffee in my hand...life is good. Willie if you're looking for Mario he's sound asleep in those silver go-go boots nursing his poor hung over little monkey head! David, my coffee table is covered from one end to the other with tiny monkey prints, and one of the ceiling fan blades is bent! :eek: I think that monkey of yours danced all night here Willie. Slick....what's a "nikked beer"? Enjoy the day everyone! :) :D :cool: ;) :) Gee whiz!! I told him to sit down and behave himself:confused: Well, I guess I'll break out the newspapers & vinegar and clean the coffee table and fix the fan blade. After two or three zingers!!!!

Corinna
05-20-2004, 09:45 AM
Good morning all . I see the place needs just a little more cleaning this morning.
Iwas hoping to get in to the dog wash early today but work screwed that up checks aren't ready till noon . :mad: They have 5 days to get them ready. Merlin isn't sure about it it will be his 1st time there. It's one of theose places where they have evry thing there and you just use the place ,elevated tubs no bending (yahoo) . This one is $10.00 for 1/2 hr. thats dryers and all shampoos . His hair is short enough and it is warm enough I won't need the dryer.

slick
05-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Slick....what's a "nikked beer"?
Someone, and I can't remember who, introduced Naked Beer to Thursdays and boy was it ever good. I tried to find the link but I'm getting read to go to work. I'm sure Richard will track it down.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-20-2004, 11:16 AM
It was me that introduced the Nekkid beer! Some of the best beer I've ever had in my life, and trust me, I've had a looooot of beer in my time. :rolleyes: ;) :D http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/pd30ba18bbacd7454ef5d8e7bfd5168e4/fa52d6bb.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p2a8fbfedf06dd31c73ef7d417ffedf33/fa52d6b9.jpg

slick
05-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
and trust me, I've had a looooot of beer in my time. :rolleyes: ;) :D
:eek: Why Debbie, you shatter my image of you.....

Hey Bartender, how's about a couple of them there Nikked Beers for me and my buddy Mario??

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 11:56 AM

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid92/p2a8fbfedf06dd31c73ef7d417ffedf33/fa52d6b9.jpg

No coarse bitterness.....funny, sounds like a line from a personal ad!:D

Slick,

Nekkid beer!!! DONE!

Corrina,
some doggie shampoo! DONE!

David,
Dude! Slow down a bit!! people will think you WORK here!

Zinger for you, DONE!

Mario,
Nekkid beer for you
DONE!

Moosmom,

Good thoughts and prayers.....

Let's drink a toast...

To places far away, people on a mission,
warm toes, hot drinks and a view from the top
of the world.

DONE!

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 12:09 PM
http://www.everestnews.com/

Under 'featured news'....

Conn Everest team summmits and is down safely!!

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 12:13 PM
No coarse bitterness.....funny, sounds like a line from a personal ad!:D

Slick,

Nekkid beer!!! DONE!

Corrina,
some doggie shampoo! DONE!

David,
Dude! Slow down a bit!! people will think you WORK here!

Zinger for you, DONE!

Mario,
Nekkid beer for you
DONE!

Moosmom,

Good thoughts and prayers.....

Let's drink a toast...

of the world.

DONE! Sorry, Richard, Zinger overload! Maybe I'll try a Nkkid eer or two.

moosmom
05-20-2004, 12:27 PM
Let's drink a toast...

of the world.

*raises glass* I'll drink to that!!! (of course, I'd drink to a flashflood, I'm so giddy with happiness and joy for my friend)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Could I have a cold cherry root beer? and 4 catnip teas, on ice. In the 90s here today. Summer time!!!!

Got my car fixed. I was advised not to wait 10 years before I changed the plugs and tuned it up again. Gosh, time flies! Who knew?:D

Logan
05-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Connie, maybe we should be toasting your car, along with all the other things, today!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Connie, maybe we should be toasting your car, along with all the other things, today!!! :D Yea, bless it's old heart. I had the oil changed too! Don't want to blow a valve! It's known as "THE OLD CAR" at the station! It's only a 1985. That's not SO old!:D

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Sorry, Richard, Zinger overload! Maybe I'll try a Nkkid eer or two.

NKKD ERR??;)

ONE! DONE!

MOFF,

Cold cherry RB and four chilled catnip teas!

Logan,

To tires, sparkplugs, many safe miles and
and to pine tree air freshners!!!;)

Now we just need to get Miss Meow back on the road!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Here's to striving for your dreams - and achieving them!

Another zinger for me please. My dream was to paint the bar, and I've almost achieved it. Mario decided on a nice bright sunflower color - nothing dark and dingy around here. The only thing is he wanted nothing to do with traditional paint brushes and rollers. No, no, no, that's way too boring for our buddy Mario. What he did was put a little hoola skirt type thing on, jumped in the can of paint, than started whirling and dancing all over, spraying and splattering paint wherever he went. I have to admit, I rather like the final effect, very artistic looking. :)

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 01:06 PM
NKKD ERR??;)

ONE! DONE!

MOFF,

Cold cherry RB and four chilled catnip teas!

Logan,

To tires, sparkplugs, many safe miles and
and to pine tree air freshners!!!;)

Now we just need to get Miss Meow back on the road! See what these zingers do to me? Now I can't spwell! I meant nekkid beers!!

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 01:14 PM
Here's to striving for your dreams - and achieving them!

Another zinger for me please. My dream was to paint the bar, and I've almost achieved it. Mario decided on a nice bright sunflower color - nothing dark and dingy around here. The only thing is he wanted nothing to do with traditional paint brushes and rollers. No, no, no, that's way too boring for our buddy Mario. What he did was put a little hoola skirt type thing on, jumped in the can of paint, than started whirling and dancing all over, spraying and splattering paint wherever he went. I have to admit, I rather like the final effect, very artistic looking. :)

Have you been to the fair where you can paint a picture with the paint on the spinning piece of paper???

For our Fourth of July picnic we can give Mario beer, put the hula skirt on him and......

It was just a thought....

:eek:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Have you been to the fair where you can paint a picture with the paint on the spinning piece of paper???

For our Fourth of July picnic we can give Mario beer, put the hula skirt on him and......

It was just a thought....

:eek: I saw an elephant on tv once who painted pictures. She made lots of money. Maybe Mario can get a business started. I know he's smarter and more talented than that elephant! :D

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Why do you confuse me so? I look forward to the opening of the weekly cyber bar, and think it starts on Thursdays, but find it actually starts on Wednesday! :confused: :confused: :confused: Is it a different day in California?

I forgot to answer this question......

We have some dear patrons across the International Date Line - which, by the way, has nothing to do with palm trees or finding a partner.....;)-
who are one day ahead of us! So, we open on THEIR Thursday and 'suffer' by partying on Wednesday!:D

Blame it on Miss Meow and Captain! ;)

robinh
05-20-2004, 03:01 PM
No blame here - instead say thanks that we get to celebrate two Thursdays - theirs and ours!!

A DOTD, kind sir. I wanna watch Mario and the painting skirt thing. Sounds very interesting.

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by robinh
No blame here - instead say thanks that we get to celebrate two Thursdays - theirs and ours!!

A DOTD, kind sir. I wanna watch Mario and the painting skirt thing. Sounds very interesting.

Raspberry zinger....

DONE! DONE!

one for each Thursday!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-20-2004, 03:29 PM
WOW! LOOK AT THE PAINT FLY!!!
I think Mario has invented MONKEY SPIN ART!

slick
05-20-2004, 03:29 PM
OK, what's going on here. I just woke up from a nap and my face is painted :eek: :eek:

Oh Mario......Mario.......come here little one......Auntie Slick has a surprise for you!!!!

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 03:33 PM

Oh Mario......Mario.......come here little one......Auntie Slick has a surprise for you!!!!

RUN MARIO, RUN!!!!

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 03:35 PM
EGAD!! MARIO< WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CRYSTAL??? AND ME, TOO!! :confused: :confused:

slick
05-20-2004, 03:39 PM
**pant pant** **run run**
David, I'll chase him your way and you cut him off at the pass.....

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!! we can catch up with him and paint HIM!!

QueenScoopalot
05-20-2004, 04:07 PM
*raises glass* I'll drink to that!!! (of course, I'd drink to a flashflood, I'm so giddy with happiness and joy for my friend) CHEERS TO MIKE! That takes a lot of guts to make such a climb! And RICHARD thanks for the explanation of why Wed. and not Thurs. That makes perfect sense....not to me, but it makes sense. :D I'll try a raspberry zinger please.

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 04:30 PM
And RICHARD thanks for the explanation of why Wed. and not Thurs. That makes perfect sense....not to me, but it makes sense. :D I'll try a raspberry zinger please.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/international_date.html

If you drink a zinger it will make perfect sense!;)

DONE!

KEEP RUNNING MARIO!!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
05-20-2004, 04:44 PM
I want to drown my sorrows. :( I heard from my friend (who heard from her mother) about a woman who went to a yard sale and purchased a box lot of items. Apparently the woman got home and discovered $90,000.00 in the box! :eek: :eek: :eek: She RETURNED it and got a $500.00 reward. Geesh....if I already paid for the stuff tough cookies..it's mine all mine. ;) The person running the yard sale was oblivious anyways, and was cleaning out her mom's stuff. Make that several zingers please??!!

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 04:47 PM
I want to drown my sorrows. :( I heard from my friend (who heard from her mother) about a woman who went to a yard sale and purchased a box lot of items. Apparently the woman got home and discovered $90,000.00 in the box! :eek: :eek: :eek: She RETURNED it and got a $500.00 reward. Geesh....if I already paid for the stuff tough cookies..it's mine all mine. ;) The person running the yard sale was oblivious anyways, and was cleaning out her mom's stuff. Make that several zingers please??!!

Let me get you a pitcher of zingers......

90,000?????

That sound you heard was my head hitting my desk.

Miss Meow
05-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Wow, $90K. I have to admit that I'd have taken it :eek:

A zinger, please!

No Mario, it's not chocolate body paint!

trayi52
05-20-2004, 05:06 PM
You guys are going at this the hard way. Come Mario and get you one of those nekkid beers! Richard I'll take one too.

What color is that, Slick, you look really nice, cough, cough in that color. Mario, darling you know your not supposed to paint faces!!

Oh, make sure that nekkid beer is really cold. This has been such a hot day!

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 05:10 PM
Wow, $90K. I have to admit that I'd have taken it :eek:

A new car, maybe?:D

Zinger for you....

DONE!

Tray,

Nekkid beer,
DONE!

Run mario, Run!

Miss Meow
05-20-2004, 05:18 PM
A new car, maybe?:D

Zinger for you....

Maybe. $90K will cover the starter motor for the old girl, and buy a new Lotus Elise ;)

Nice zinger. :)

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Maybe. $90K will cover the starter motor for the old girl, and buy a new Lotus Elise ;)

Nice zinger. :)

Man oh man.....

http://66.139.73.25/carconfig/index.html

I think you can buy a few starters....

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 05:50 PM
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full22.html

Hold the button on the mouse down and you can move 360 degrees

SHIFT or CTRL keys to zoom in and out!!!

Miss Meow
05-20-2004, 05:55 PM
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full22.html

Hold the button on the mouse down and you can move 360 degrees

SHIFT or CTRL keys to zoom in and out!!!

Wow, the top of the world. :)

I can't decide on yellow or Bordeaux red for my Lotus ...

Corinna
05-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Red my dear Red always red to be NOTICED of course.
90k I think a nice farm would do ,lots of room for all the critters I want.

RICHARD
05-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Wow, the top of the world. :)

I can't decide on yellow or Bordeaux red for my Lotus ...

red w/black leather seats......:)

captain
05-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Red, Red, Red - don't you kow that RED cars go faster? :D

and

Blame it on Miss Meow and Captain!

Well, OK, blame us for your "early Thursday" we don't mind!!!! :D

trayi52
05-20-2004, 09:25 PM
I love having two Thursdays!!!

Another one of those nekkid beers sound good, might as well give Mario another one too.

I love red cars! I want a red Jeep!:D

slick
05-20-2004, 10:18 PM
red w/black leather seats......:)
Hey, you're describing my SUV........:) :)
Yes Willie, Thursdays seem to last for days around here. Make for a nice break on Saturday.......

Hmmmm.....clean the toilet OR surf Pet Talk?

tough choice ;)

davidpizzica
05-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Hey, you're describing my SUV........:) :)
Yes Willie, Thursdays seem to last for days around here. Make for a nice break on Saturday.......

Hmmmm.....clean the toilet OR surf Pet Talk?

tough choice ;) Let's see,I'm sure you weighed the pros and cons of both, and I think, maybe, that surfing Pet Talk came out on top!! lol lol

slick
05-20-2004, 11:37 PM
You got that right David. :D
Want a drink? I'm going to slip behind the bar and make a pitcher of Zingers. Let me see now, where did Richard hide that Bartender's book.....

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 12:35 AM
You got that right David. :D
Want a drink? I'm going to slip behind the bar and make a pitcher of Zingers. Let me see now, where did Richard hide that Bartender's book..... While you are there, I'll take a few zingers!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Cool! I've now been to the top of the world! :D

MM - red! Although I'd go with tan seats. However....my experience with our ZR-1 Corvettes is that red is a very common color, so they're not as rare, thus not worth as much for resale value. The yellow on the other hand, is not exactly "rare" but is much much less common, and those cars do bring a premium. We have a friend who has a yellow one, and they do it all up with yellow shirts, yellow cooler, yellow everything to go along with the yellow car, it's kinda cool. But to me Bordeaux red sounds like a be-u-tee-ful color! Especially if it has a little metallic in the paint and the sun is shining on it just so....oooohhhhh. Yellow just doesn't do that for me. ;) :D

Bring on the zingers, it's Friday!!! :D

BTW, where's the cleanup crew this morning? This place is a mess with paint everywhere! :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-21-2004, 11:36 AM
(door rattles and opens, moff pokes head in)
Whoo Hoo, any one here?
Mario, what ARE YOU DOING?
Now who painted that green streak down your head? You look like a punk rocker! Come and have a PBJ sandwich with me and tell me all about it! I have some cherry jelly that I bet you will love!:D

catland
05-21-2004, 12:30 PM
oh noooooo - I missed a Thursdays.

I actually had something interesting to do at work which distracted me from my PT time. Looks like I missed quite the party. Crystal, paint, and of course our wonderful Mario, the life of any party.

I think I need to go to the rental store and get a pressure washer to help get all the paint off of everything - what were you guys thinking?:eek: :eek:

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by catland

I think I need to go to the rental store and get a pressure washer to help get all the paint off of everything - what were you guys thinking?:eek: :eek:

Nothing??:)

Beer for tray
DONE!

I'll start in the kitchen....:eek:

gini
05-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by catland

Nothing!:D :D

Laurie, Slick, Debbie, if you rat on us you are in big time trouble!

slick
05-21-2004, 02:05 PM
Laurie, Slick, Debbie, if you rat on us you are in big time trouble!
Mm Mm Mm Mm Mm - my lips are sealed........ :D :D :D

How about a pitcher of Martinis anyone??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 02:39 PM
What is this, we have rats now?!!? :eek: Let's see if we can plug all those rat holes with empty paint cans. Mario, sweetie, can you bring me that can over there please?

Don't power wash it all off catland, it's got a kinda groovy effect when the spot light shines off the disco ball and the chandelier droplets......

I'll have another zinger please. :D

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 02:49 PM
What is this, we have rats now?!!? :eek: Let's see if we can plug all those rat holes with empty paint cans. Mario, sweetie, can you bring me that can over there please?

Don't power wash it all off catland, it's got a kinda groovy effect when the spot light shines off the disco ball and the chandelier droplets......

I'll have another zinger please. :D

DONE!

I am almost done with all the dishes........what's for lunch?

slick
05-21-2004, 03:16 PM
[BI am almost done with all the dishes........what's for lunch? [/B]
Sure, you've just cleaned up the dishes and now we have to dirty more....:D :D

OK, lunchtime here too. How about I rustle up some cajun shrimp.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-21-2004, 03:47 PM
Mmmmmm....cajun shrimp, my favorite! But you guys are late, it's almost time to go home, not lunch time! ;) :D

And I'm not saying it's typical of men, but Terry is the poster child for creating new dishes the second I get the kitchen all clean and I'm ready to head upstairs for the evening. And do you think he could put it in the dishwasher himself?:rolleyes:

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 04:13 PM
And do you think he could put it in the dishwasher himself?:rolleyes:

What's a dishwasher?:eek: :confused: :o

gini
05-21-2004, 04:20 PM
What's a dishwasher?:eek: :confused: :o

Richard, I think a dishwasher is a woman who comes into the kitchen occassionally. When she is in the kitchen you are supposed to put the dirty dishes into her hands :D :D

please forgive me girls - it seemed an answer Richard could accept;)

QueenScoopalot
05-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Oh those sound scrumptious cajun shrimpies! Along with a margharita (or several)...mmm....salivating.:p :D I think Mario should do the dishes, but no plate licking little boy! Those cajun spices will leave you with a sore rump in the morning.:eek: :eek: :eek: I think the multi-colored monkey paw prints all over everything are adorable! Nice touch, and artistic I might add. ;) ;) ;)

catland
05-21-2004, 04:27 PM
how 'bout a little Thursday's Haiku -

--------------

mmmmm - shrimp and zingers.

I feel so much better now

there's no need to clean

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Richard, I think a dishwasher is a woman who comes into the kitchen occassionally.

What's a woman???:confused:

QSAL,

Margie and shrimp for you!!
DONE!

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I was out all day. Did I miss out on SHRIMP!!! did Mario sav me some??

slick
05-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey everyone!! I've been dog-sitting all afternoon. A co-worker brought in her Golden today and Rousseau has been in my office all afternoon. Right now he's sleeping underneath my desk; I took him out for a long walk about an hour ago. I love casual Friday's.

I'm thirsty and hungry. Think I'll help myself to the leftover shrimp. Bartender, any chance of getting a double Zinger over here??

Gini, you're treading on thin ice with that comment :D :D

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Hey everyone!! I've been dog-sitting all afternoon. A co-worker brought in her Golden today and Rousseau has been in my office all afternoon. Right now he's sleeping underneath my desk; I took him out for a long walk about an hour ago. I love casual Friday's.

I'm thirsty and hungry. Think I'll help myself to the leftover shrimp. Bartender, any chance of getting a double Zinger over here??

Gini, you're treading on thin ice with that comment :D :D Slick, you gotta beat me to the shrimp!! lol lol lol

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 05:44 PM
shrimp and double zinger for Slick, DONE.

David,

No running in the bar......you may trip over the passed out patrons!!!
:eek:

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 05:54 PM
My apologies to the people I already ran over! OOPS!!

slick
05-21-2004, 06:33 PM
My apologies to the people I already ran over! OOPS!!
Don't worry David, you'll learn. ;)

gini
05-21-2004, 06:34 PM
david - could you take off those golf shoes? When you tripped over me - they really hurt! Thanks.........no hard feelings.....just hand over some of those shrimp!

Sorry Slick........just wait until July and Richard has to do ALL of the dishes.........;)

slick
05-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Sorry Slick........just wait until July and Richard has to do ALL of the dishes.........;)
Just as long of you've got the right detergent that makes his hands "tho thoft" ;)

Corinna
05-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Gee whiz I leave to got to work and you kids! I don't think we can blame all of this on Mario I seem to recall a paint ball gun here sometime yesterday .

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Don't worry David, you'll learn. ;) I'm slowly getting the hang of it!

davidpizzica
05-21-2004, 11:51 PM
david - could you take off those golf shoes? When you tripped over me - they really hurt! Thanks.........no hard feelings.....just hand over some of those shrimp!

Sorry Slick........just wait until July and Richard has to do ALL of the dishes.........;) sorry, Gini, when you work on a golf course, old habits die hard. Hope I didn't leave TOO many holes in one!

slick
05-21-2004, 11:54 PM
sorry, Gini, when you work on a golf course, old habits die hard. Hope I didn't leave TOO many holes in one!
:D :D :D I see we have another comic in our midst!
It's only 10pm where I am. Want a drink?? BTW how's the knee holding up?

davidpizzica
05-22-2004, 12:04 AM
:D :D :D I see we have another comic in our midst!
It's only 10pm where I am. Want a drink?? BTW how's the knee holding up? Slick, after that joke, I can use alot of drinks. My knee is hanging in there, I had all five shots in, but I won't know the results untl AUGUST! :confused: I wonder why doctors take SO LONG!!

slick
05-22-2004, 12:09 AM
You know it's the same up here only worse. The health care system here sucks. My cat-sitter has to have a by-pass and has been waiting since last December. He was finally told that the op is July 19th. Alot can happen in 7 months.

Here's to the start of a long weekend (for me, that is). A Zinger for both of us.

**flips a quarter**
While I pour why don't you fire up the jukebox. Any song will do.

Logan
05-24-2004, 11:35 AM
I don't know whether I'm early or late since it is Monday, but Laurie (Lbaker) needs some prayers for her family. If we drink to anything on a Monday, it needs to be to "Jenny" (Laurie's daughter in law), who is having a terrible time.

Logan

gini
05-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Logan, thank you. Yes, even though Thursdays is on Thursday....there is always someone hanging around here cleaning up.

This is a good time to shut down the cyber bar portion and offer some serious prayers for Jenny and our Laurie.

davidpizzica
05-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Absolutely, my prayers go out to Lbaker's daughter in law, and I hope that she can get through this rough time that she is having.