PDA

View Full Version : Major Update (haha get it?)

MariaM
05-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey everyone. I haven't been around that much because my brother came home from univeristy and then messed up the computer. Then he redid it, wiping everything off, including the internet, and then goes away for a couple weeks (he still isnt' back yet so I had to go on my mom's computer)

This is sort of random, but I think I have really weird ears. It seems lately I can't stand when more than 2 people are talking in a room, my ears hurt and it makes me mad I constantly find myself going "shhhhh" And today I was like "Mom do you hear that?" and shes like "No" and I'm like "ok its probably me. " But then I hear it again and realize its coming from outside. Weird:confused:

ANNNND now for Major. Major is doing really good. Today we gave him his first bath. He was dry in less than 10 minutes!!! (we never totally soaked him, but he got quite wet) His fur is soooo soft now! =D I will post pictures, once we get internet on the computer that I put them on.

On Sunday he went to the farm and got pooped. He was curious about our neighbors cat but the cat sure didn't like him. FLuffy took quite a few good whacks at him with his paw! Major didn't seem like he minded though. He ate Fluffy's food and some potatoes that were put out for him:rolleyes: We also took him sorta on the quad. He didn't like it too much and was whining but we think he will like it when he gets a little bit used to it. He was running alongside us though for a little and boy did he get tired!! Well, I have to go as mom is home. I will probably tell y'all some more stuff that I forgot to put down here. I know there was something else but I can't put my finger on it...:confused: