PDA

View Full Version : New Member

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Hello My name is Marianne I am 13. I have one cute little kitten and my sister has it's brother. I also have a Dog and my sister has it's brother too! I am friends and neibors with Sarah wich is Joanofark! Well I hope you enjoy having me on this site!

guster girl
05-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Hey, that's cool about you and your sister having pets that are siblings! I have a dog named Finn and a rat named Luli. Welcome to Pet talk! :)

joanofark
05-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Hello Buddy! We will enjoy having you on this site! Well mabey:rolleyes: ! Just kidding! You will love it here at PT!
Sarah :)

Dogz
05-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Like joanofark said, you will love it here!

Welcome, welcome! I am glad that you joined us.

Do you have any pictures of your pets? We love pictures!!

I have four dogs, and two cockatiels. You can see pictures of them all in my signature/avatar.

slick
05-18-2004, 09:46 PM
Welcome Marianne. It so nice to have you here, but be careful......it's very very addicting! :D
I'm Vickie and I'm owned by 2 kitties. Max the Persian is 11 and Speckles the tabby is 17.
I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of your furfamily.

RobiLee
05-18-2004, 10:50 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Marianne!

I'm so glad that you joined us. You will love it here.

My name is Robin and those are my two pups in my signature picture. The big one is Katie and she is one year old and the little one is Tori and she is about 4 1/2 months old.

Robin :)

trayi52
05-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Marianne. I know you wil love it here. There are so many nice people here. And you will get addicted

I am owned by the pets you see in my beautiful sig!

Again Welcome to Pet Talk and please do post some pictures of your little ones.

Willie:)

G.P.girl
05-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT! I'm Shannon and i'm 14. i'm owned by a rabbit named Cadbury and Two fishies. i'm sure you'll like it here at P. lol We all do ;)

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 07:47 AM
Yes, It is Cool because Brothers and sisters like to play together!! :D I saw the pictures of your dog Finn! He looks like A very cute Dog!! And i`m Sure That Luli is Cute too!!! Thank you so much for Welcoming Me to pet talk!!! I`m sure I will enjoy it!!
Marianne

joanofark
05-19-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Dogz

Do you have any pictures of your pets? We love pictures!

Yeah Marianne, can you put any pictures or your animals on here? I am sure everyone will love to see there cute little faces!:D

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 09:33 AM
:eek: Hey Joanofark :)
Thank you so much for welcoming me to this site!! I am sure I will love talking to you!! Thank you joanofark!!!
Marianne

Randi
05-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Welcome to PT, Marianne! :) I too am sure you'll like it here, but as someone already mentioned, it's addictive! ;)

I'm owned by a handsome orange tabby boy, Fister. :)

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 09:42 AM
No I do not have any pictures on the Computer!!! But I could put some on!!! Thank you very much for welcoming me, All of the people on this site are so nice!!! All of your pets look so Cute!!!
Marianne:) :D

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Hello, Vickie
It`s nice to meet you!:) Yes I am sure it is very Addicing!! I have had so many replys on my thread, every one on this site is so nice! :) All of your pets look very nice!! I will try to get some pictures of mine to show you!!! Thank you Very much!!!:) :) :)
Marianne

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Hello, Vickie
It`s nice to meet you!:) Yes I am sure it is very Addicing!! I have had so many replys on my thread, every one on this site is so sweet :) All of your pets look very nice!! I will try to get some pictures of mine to show you!!! Thank you Very much!!!:) :) :)
Marianne

gini
05-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Did anyone mention to you that being a member here is very addicting?:D

My name is Gini and Rascal, a large orange tabby runs my life along with his two adopted sisters, Annie and Emma.

You are going to have a lot of fun here.

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Sorry I put the same thing on there twice!! I dident try to Sorry! :eek: :eek:

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 10:26 AM
Hello Randi,
Thank you so much!!! I`m sure Fister is very handsome!!!:)
Thanks Agine. Marianne:) :)

SAINT.PHILOMENA
05-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Hello Gini,
Yes three people already Mentioned that!! But thats Ok I`m sure it is!!! Thank you!!!:) :)
Marianne

davidpizzica
05-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Welcome Marianne to PT! My name david p from Pittsburgh. I'm owned by Nikki, a 3 yo tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 1 yo. tortie kitty. I guess a few people have mentioned that PT is addictive. WELL IT IS!!

lbaker
05-19-2004, 02:41 PM
In case you're wondering just HOW addictive can it be? Well look at how many posts some of our PetTalkers have :eek: I'm Laurie. I have 6 dogs and 5 cats. I give you a GREAT BIG WELCOME!!!