PDA

View Full Version : Sick :(

slleipnir
05-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Here is my pointless thread of the day. Seeing I'm ignored all the time anyway I guess it won't matter :p

I had plans to go out for breakfast today, and afterwards go fishing. I don't do much, so I was looking forward to fishing. I was gonna go with my mom and her friend who is really fun, so I annoyed to wake up sick this morning. I thought I was getting strept thoat as my brother had it last week. I don't think it is now, but I have a sore throat and a REALLY bad headache. I usually never get bad headaches (unless I'm tired) To top that off, I get to have a runny nose and feel sick to my stomach :o I just feel really uncomfortable and sick. I can't even sleep. (I've been having troubles sleeping lately anyway)

My bro was really nice to go buy me a bottle of pop. I was looking forward to the w/e popness..but we're forgetting how great my luck has been today. Yup. It was completely stale and gross :( I'll have to wait till tom now cause I feel to sick to buy more -sigh- I should have a 'in preperation to being sick' stash so I don't need to worry about it lol

Anyway, I'm done whining.. T-T

jenfer
05-18-2004, 07:34 PM
I hope you will feel better soon. Try to be as strong as Zoro. He didn't even wink once when he was hurt badly. (Sorry for the lame example. lol)

guster girl
05-18-2004, 07:39 PM
I've also had a terrible morning. Misery loves company, so, I clicked on this thread to read about someone else's crappy morning. I have never had allergy problems before I moved to Texas, and, even then, never anything bad. But, the last week, I've been just miserable. Today has been the worst, though. SO, I've had that mess all day. Then, I've got tons of crap going on right now that is killing my purse, I'm so broke! And, to top it off, my AC stopped working in my car. Ugh. And, being a girl, I've been fortunate enough never to have issues where you can tell what time of the month it is by checking my shorts. But, well, that's just been my luck today, too. HA! Anyway, probably TMI, but, just wanted you to know I can relate to you not feeling well and having terrible luck. But, my throat's been bothering me a lot, too, also accompanied by a headache. I have been sucking on ricola throat drops and drinking lipton hot tea. I feel much better! tea fixes everything. ;) Try a cup and get better!

slleipnir
05-18-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
I hope you will feel better soon. Try to be as strong as Zoro. He didn't even wink once when he was hurt badly. (Sorry for the lame example. lol)

Hah, but I do recall him (as well as everyone else) saying he oddly never gets sick. XD Maybe sickness is his weakness lol jk XD I guess I could go stab myself, then I would probably feel better otherwise, right?? lol jk ...

slleipnir
05-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
I've also had a terrible morning. Misery loves company, so, I clicked on this thread to read about someone else's crappy morning. I have never had allergy problems before I moved to Texas, and, even then, never anything bad. But, the last week, I've been just miserable. Today has been the worst, though. SO, I've had that mess all day. Then, I've got tons of crap going on right now that is killing my purse, I'm so broke! And, to top it off, my AC stopped working in my car. Ugh. And, being a girl, I've been fortunate enough never to have issues where you can tell what time of the month it is by checking my shorts. But, well, that's just been my luck today, too. HA! Anyway, probably TMI, but, just wanted you to know I can relate to you not feeling well and having terrible luck. But, my throat's been bothering me a lot, too, also accompanied by a headache. I have been sucking on ricola throat drops and drinking lipton hot tea. I feel much better! tea fixes everything. ;) Try a cup and get better!

Thanks lol. I hope you feel better too. :)

moosmom
05-18-2004, 08:26 PM
slleipnir,

You probably have that URI that has been going around.

Mine started with me feeling really crappy (not tired, but just not right), a sore throat and a dry cough. It took about two weeks and a Z-Pak of Zythromax to finally get rid of it. I still have a sore throat and my right ear is plugged up.

I've tried antihistimines, and drops for swimmer's ear to try and unblock my right ear. NOTHING helps! I'm getting tired of not being able to hear out of my right ear.

Feel better. Don't feel bad about venting. I KNOW what it's like to feel like $hit!!!

guster girl
05-18-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Thanks lol. I hope you feel better too. :)

Hey, as long as I got an "LOL" out of ya, then, I DO feel better. ;)

trayi52
05-18-2004, 08:38 PM
I hope both you girls start feeling better. I think I have had something of the same, just the only thing left is I have laryngitis! I am a woman, and I can't talk!!!!! How bad is that? Really bad for me, because I talk all the time.

I hope all of you start feeling better soon! Its awful to have to be sick.

Willie

popcornbird
05-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Aww you poor thing! It isn't fun being sick at all. Get well soon!