View Full Version : Meow?

RICHARD
05-18-2004, 02:20 PM
meow

meeeeooooowwwwww

meeeeeeeeee oooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

mmmm eeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooooooo

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I feel myself coming out of my deep sleep....

MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Something is wrong. Something is the matter with Edward.....

It's a sad, painful wail.......mmmmeeeeeoooooowwwwww

I get up out of bed to find him sitting in front of his empty treat dish......He's eaten all his Temptations.........:rolleyes:

I put a few more out and try to get that last half hour of badly needed sleep.

Who needs an alarm clock when you have a starving kitty?

momoffuzzyfaces
05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
NAWTEE, NAWTEE PAW PAW! letting Eddie's dish get empty.
I've learned to ALWAYS fill the crunchy food dish right before bedtime or I'm treated to a quartet of pitiful MEOOOOOWWWWS!
:D

catlover4ever
05-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Richard....that is the sound and scene every morning at 4 am per Smokey who decides that even though he has crunchies in his dish......he wants fresh wet food.

Don't you sometimes wish you could mmmmmeeeeeeeoooooowwwwww back to them and maybe they would be quiet????

RICHARD
05-18-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever

Don't you sometimes wish you could mmmmmeeeeeeeoooooowwwwww back to them and maybe they would be quiet????

Ahhh,

Actually, I find myself asking him, "What's the matter???" knowing darn well I know what the matter is......

When tha doesn't work I feel a cat climbing up my body, by the time he gets the whiskers in my face he has my attention...

Although, I really am proud of him.

He knows the package, knocks it onto the floor, stares at it and cries louder!!!!!:rolleyes:

catcrazylady
05-18-2004, 05:22 PM
ROFLMBO!!!! I know the scene well Richard. Mine starts at 4:30 am. I at least get 30 minutes more sleep then CL4Ever!!
Of course the last time I tried to totally ignore it I got peed on!!!!

catnapper
05-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Boy am I lucky! My boys don't wake me - they wake my dear hubby! LOL There's something to be said about being a sound sleeper!!!

Laura's Babies
05-18-2004, 06:03 PM
Mine have let me sleep this time home...I got smart....I fill their bowls BEFORE I go to bed... Worked like a charm with my babies.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-18-2004, 09:30 PM
:D :D

I'm impressed, Edward has a special dish just for treats? T & P get theirs on the floor. BAD meowmie!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

slick
05-18-2004, 09:53 PM
I don't have any of those problems. The only time I get harrassed for food is when I come home from work.

When I go to bed, they go to bed.

When I get up, they get up.

The pleasure of a geriatric servant to geriatric kitties. :) :D

catlover4ever
05-19-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Mine have let me sleep this time home...I got smart....I fill their bowls BEFORE I go to bed... Worked like a charm with my babies.

I fill their bowls before I go to bed as well. Now picture this...they have two double bowls on the floor and one single bowl on the counter by the sink (this one belongs to Tigger) and by 4 am they have eaten EVERYTHING!!!!!

I have come to determine that maybe I don't live with kitties.....maybe I am living with piggies disguised as kitties. :confused: :confused:

catmandu
05-19-2004, 09:14 AM
My God , Richard , that sounds like JJJ3 , except he will wlak , on the Book Shelf , and Accidentally knock things over! Accidentally?

RICHARD
05-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
:D :D

I'm impressed, Edward has a special dish just for treats? T & P get theirs on the floor. BAD meowmie!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

LOLOL,

Have you seen the little aluminum dishes that the chefs on TV use to put spices in??? I call them "pinch dishes" because they pile the spice in and pinch out of them.. I can't find a pic of them on the internet.......I put his treats in there.....

I used to put them on the floor, but the Amazing Moving Water Dish would wet the treats, they would swell up and I'd step in them.....:eek:

Catmandu,

There is nothing accidental about gravity.
:D