PDA

View Full Version : Professional Pics Of The Girls

RobiLee
05-17-2004, 11:19 PM
We finally got the pics back. I think its been about 3 weeks now. They look a lot better in person than on here. I really like Katie's. Tori's is ok but she was a bit scared and intimadated. I swear Tori has grown a ton since these were taken.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p97faf98306765530c491df70ab16ecae/f8a1d9d3.jpg

You can see Katie's face much better in the original and Tori's blue eyes really show up good.

Fallon
05-17-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah photos usually do look better in person but I still think they look really great as I see them now. They're really nice pics and they both look awesome. You're so lucky to have such beautiful dogs. They make a great pair too.

shais_mom
05-17-2004, 11:41 PM
:cool: :D

GREAT pics!

Kfamr
05-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Great pictures! I too love the one of Katie.

I'll have to get some non-professional pictures of the beautiful girls together in Findlay. :p

wolf_Q
05-17-2004, 11:53 PM
Gorgeous pics!

veegan
05-18-2004, 12:05 AM
such gorgeous puppers! those look great! wish I could see them in person. did the photographer make you leave their leashes on?

Id love to get professional photos of Brock some day..

RobiLee
05-18-2004, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by veegan
such gorgeous puppers! those look great! wish I could see them in person. did the photographer make you leave their leashes on?

Id love to get professional photos of Brock some day..

Yes, he did make us leave the leashes on. Katie would have been fine. She actually did what I asked her to do for once but Tori was always trying to run away and hop off the table. It was best to leave them on though, we didn't want them getting loose in Super Kmart. I imagine Katie would have scared quite a few people as big as she is....lol

Thanks for all the nice comments folks!

Hey KayAnn, I hope you do get some pics of my girls. They will be just as professional and definitely more real!

Robin :)

anna_66
05-18-2004, 06:47 AM
Oh Robin I love them! Expecially the one of them together:D
I know those little airplaine ears Tori is sporting there very well;)

You got them taken at KMart? Wow, any place I've ever called around here wouldn't allow dogs... even Sears:(

FizzGiggs_Mommy
05-18-2004, 07:03 AM
The pictures are beautiful! It is ashame you had to leave the leashes on:( When I had my boys done we were brought into a closed in trailer so they could not go no where. I think the company was called Champion Pet Photo's

SandraDee
05-18-2004, 07:12 AM
what nice pictures! I really like the two close-up shots. Did you have to walk through the store with the dogs to get to the photo studio?

Logan
05-18-2004, 07:33 AM
Great pictures, Robin!!!! Both of your "girls" are so beautiful!!!! :D

tatsxxx11
05-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Beautiful pictures, Robin! You know, looking at the pics, it's as though Katie and Torie have been best buds forever! What a precious pair:)

My Peanuts
05-18-2004, 12:52 PM
Those pictures turned out really nice. You should take them back in a few months when Tori is catching up to Katie in size. It would be cute to see those pics side-by-side.