PDA

View Full Version : What kind of bumper stickers do you have on your car???

moosmom
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
I've got a bunch of them. They say:

"I'm tired of stupid people"

"Hi! I don't care. Thanks!"

"Up on my pedestel is where I belong"

"The more I know people, the more I love my cat!"

shais_mom
05-17-2004, 11:55 PM
LOL
I have a silloutte of a cat and a golden retriever that I ordered offline.

davidpizzica
05-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Mine says, "cats nap, only humans put them 'to sleep'" sterilize, don't euthanize!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Mine says
Ï'd rather be riding my HARLEY":D :D

edit - and I also have a South African flag! (It's somewhat of a "tradition" here - most of the expats will have a sticker with the flag of their home country stuck on their car!)

Rio and Me
05-18-2004, 03:35 AM
Ive got "Caution Blonde thinking", GB sticker, "Same S**T different day", I love my MG, Big pull out poster from the paper saying "Stop live horse Exports" (with pic of sad horse).
I think thats all i can fit on a small car that i have,lol
Ky

dukedogsmom
05-18-2004, 04:10 AM
I've got a Florida terrorist hunting sticker with the date 9/11/01 on it. And, it never expires :)

Cincy'sMom
05-18-2004, 06:06 AM
I have a Black lab face, a dalmatian face, a Univeristy of Cincinnati sticker, a Tony Stewart bumper sticker and one that says "Dog is my co-pilot"

Pam
05-18-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by david p
Mine says, "cats nap, only humans put them 'to sleep'" sterilize, don't euthanize!

Excellent! I really like that one!

I have one that my daughter bought me on E-Bay. It is sort of *tongue in cheek* and says "Poodle - Everything Else Is Just A Dog." Last week we left her dog, Dale, in my car for a few minutes (don't worry the windows were down a bit and it wasn't hot out). When we came out there was a lady standing by my car who had been talking to Dale. She said my bumper sticker confused her because she knew he was no poodle! LOL!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
05-18-2004, 06:56 AM
I only have one but it is funny it says

"My Bichon is smarter then your honor student"

cloverfdx
05-18-2004, 07:04 AM
I have the stickers ready, but where is the car? *Still waiting*

The stickers are

Ban duck shooting, Big guns, Little D**ks.

A RSPCA Spay and Neuter sticker.

Rainbow flag in the shape of a dog.

I think that is about all. Oh and one that i saw the other day.

Dont laugh, it could be your daughter back here. LOL

And then there are the stickers that pick on Holden cars. Go FORD. :D

Logan
05-18-2004, 07:26 AM
I don't have a single bumper sticker on my car! Every now and then, my daughter will ask if we can put a bumper sticker on, but I never have wanted to. I do have one window decal and it is just a single, orange tiger paw (I'm a Clemson Fan). I do have fun reading other people's bumper stickers when I am behind them, though. Some of them are quite funny! :)

anna_66
05-18-2004, 07:54 AM
I don't have any on my car either:o

I do have a Dodge sticker on one of my windows though.

Andie
05-18-2004, 09:51 AM
I don't have any on my new car but my neon had

This is a test
Try to read as far as you can
If you can read all of this
GET OFF MY @$$

and

Your just jealous cuz the voices talk to me

and

Don't interrupt when the voices are talking

DJFyrewolf36
05-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Hrm...Ive got too many on my little beast but here's the ones I can remember:

"Don't let your mind wander, its too small to be out alone"

A pic of a snake with a caption: back off!

A couple of fake bullet holes for the rear window

A "Nos Inside" sticker

Redline oil stickers

Visonik stickers (its a speaker manufacturer)

Faze guage stickers

A sticker from my Pig Sticker skateboard screws

and a University of Nevada sticker

I might have more but since I'm not LOOKing at my car at the moment, I can't remember em all!

gini
05-18-2004, 11:02 AM
I have never liked bumper stickers because after a while they start to fade and peel off after so many washings. Then, I think they just look tacky.

I did see a sign in the rear of a car window that I just loved.

It was handmade - about 8 1/2 X 11 in size and just simply said

HANG UP

My feelings, exactly!

Cataholic
05-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Ah, Gini...I remember your dislike of people on phones! He he he...I swear it doesn't affect my driving. I swear!

I don't have any bumper stickers. In the front window, I have a decal of a black cat with another decal, a red heart, right above it. I don't really care for bumper stickers on my car...but, I do like reading other people's messages.

moosmom
05-18-2004, 12:03 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by david p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good one!!! Any idea where I can get one??

I forgot one that I have on my bumper.

"My cat can beat up your cat"

I'm also trying to find one that has cats on it and says, "We are NOT disposable!!"

I HAD one that said, "I LOVE cops!" But after getting 2 speeding tickets within a week of each other, I covered it up with the "Hi! I don't care. Thanks!" sticker.

gini
05-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Yes, Johanna, I am the one:D :D

There was just an accident over the weekend.........don't have the details clear in my mind.........but a guy was reading a text message on his phone while driving.............he lost control.....and I believe someone was killed.

trayi52
05-18-2004, 12:32 PM
I don't have any on my car either. I just never liked putting stickers on my car. My daughter puts them on hers, some of them very strange.

I guess if I found the right one, I might put one on my car. Just haven't found one I really like that much.

Willie

RedHedd
05-18-2004, 12:42 PM
Mine says "I'd rather be dancing"

RICHARD
05-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by gini
Yes, Johanna, I am the one:D :D

There was just an accident over the weekend.........don't have the details clear in my mind.........but a guy was reading a text message on his phone while driving.............he lost control.....and I believe someone was killed.

If you can read this you aren't paying attention to the conversation you are having.
-------------------------------

It was in Long Beach....

there were four kids that ran out of gas and were parked on the curb. Some 17 year old kid, reading text messages, sent them all to the hospital, 2 in critcal condition, when he crossed all the lanes and smashed into them.

http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0,1413,204~21474~2155174,00.html

I also found the moron who set his car on fire with his cell phone pretty funny.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/14/tech/main617547.shtml

----------------------------------------

I guess it helps to have your phone out already..

911?? I just ran over four people....

911? I just lit my car on fire.....

catlover4ever
05-18-2004, 12:58 PM
I only have a window sticker that is the # 38 for the Elliott Sadler # 38 NASCAR.

My husband has my old car and his bumper sticker says

"The DRIVER of this car RAN Mt. Washington" for his road race from the base of Mt. Washington to the summitt. They have a running race up to the summitt.

molucass
05-18-2004, 01:18 PM
I have a sticker on the back of my car that says

"Petfinder.com" and underneath those words it says "Adopt A Homeless Pet".

and I have another one with a picture of a pit bull and it says "Punish the deed not the breed".

Maresche
05-18-2004, 01:32 PM
The best sticker I've seen in awhile was "Too Bad Closed Minds don't come with Closed Mouths." I didn't buy it at the time because money was tight and I've been kicking myself ever since.

lbaker
05-18-2004, 01:38 PM
My pickup truck had two decals, my sons' red, white and blue Local 604 union decal - and an American flag decal. My sons truck and d-in-laws minivan have the same two plus Jeff Gordon #24 Nascar sticker :rolleyes: My old '65 VW convertible used to have a CCA decal (California Cowboys Association). doG I miss that little VW :(

Pam
05-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I don't have a single bumper sticker on my car! Every now and then, my daughter will ask if we can put a bumper sticker on, but I never have wanted to. I do have one window decal and it is just a single, orange tiger paw (I'm a Clemson Fan). I do have fun reading other people's bumper stickers when I am behind them, though. Some of them are quite funny! :)

Logan actually my bumper sticker is in my passenger's side rear window on the inside. I guess you could say it is a bumper sticker being used as a window decal. :) Speaking of Clemson, I just noticed the other day that someone in my neighborhood is a Clemson fan because they have a huge flag outside with the tiger paw on it and the word Clemson. :)

Laurie, my son has a big "18" NASCAR decal on the side window of his car (Bobby Labonte of course ;) )

guster girl
05-18-2004, 02:50 PM
I have a Dallas Stars one, and, a "Guster is for Lovers". :)

Logan
05-18-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Logan actually my bumper sticker is in my passenger's side rear window on the inside. I guess you could say it is a bumper sticker being used as a window decal. :) Speaking of Clemson, I just noticed the other day that someone in my neighborhood is a Clemson fan because they have a huge flag outside with the tiger paw on it and the word Clemson. :)

Laurie, my son has a big "18" NASCAR decal on the side window of his car (Bobby Labonte of course ;) )

What great neighbors you have, Pam!!!! Ha Ha!!!! :D :D :D

Desert Arabian
05-18-2004, 03:00 PM
An Arabian head, a mule head, and two other horsey bumperstickers.

popcornbird
05-18-2004, 03:28 PM
We don't have bumper stickers on any one of our cars. My dad thinks they make cars look dirty. :o I must admit, reading the bumper stickers of others amuses me. As long as they aren't on our cars. ;)

ramanth
05-18-2004, 03:49 PM
What bumper stickers I have are not on my car. I have three decals on my car windows.

A Bobby Labonte decal and an American flag decal on the back window.

A Dog Scouts of America decal on the rear passenger window.

:D

I have a couple of stickers that say:

Don't Interrupt Me When I'm Talking To Myself

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

My other ride is a broom.

bluekat
05-18-2004, 04:16 PM
We don't have any bumper stickers. I don't have a car, and my parents don't like them:p But some of those are so funny:D I think I would get bumper stickers, and just stick them somewhere else.
I rarely see any bumper stickers on cars around here though.

Cincy'sMom
05-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Logan actually my bumper sticker is in my passenger's side rear window on the inside. I guess you could say it is a bumper sticker being used as a window decal. :)

All my stickers are on the back window on my truck cap, not my bumper :)

carole
05-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Not one single sticker on our car, not really into them, but I love reading other peoples.

Gini as for people using their phones whilst driving,my son found out in England, its law you are not allowed, he was trying to get out of London, getting directions, the police were pointing at him,I think now he knows this is a big no no and won't do it again, its not law here yet, but I agree it should be everywhere.

Corinna
05-18-2004, 08:30 PM
I have our Flathead spay & neuter sticker .thats all for now just got the car a while ago. But my licsense frame Proudly states my "my other car is a Shire"

Shelteez2
05-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

LMAO!!! I love it!!! That's great. :D

I don't have any stickers on my car because it's only a month old and shiny and pretty and I don't want to mar that with stickers. LOL But I do have one that sits in my room that says:
Happiness is a Shetland Sheepdog.

I am going to get a sheltie decal for the window of my car though.

slick
05-18-2004, 09:05 PM
I've always hated bumper stickers.....

until now.......

A coworker came back from a trip to Hawaii and in the shop she found a great one for me that I proudly display. It says

I love my spoiled rotten cats.

There is a picture of a cat on it and a red heart in place of the word love.

Twisterdog
05-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
We don't have bumper stickers on any one of our cars. My dad thinks they make cars look dirty. :o I must admit, reading the bumper stickers of others amuses me. As long as they aren't on our cars. ;)

That's exactly how I feel. I like to read others' stickers, but I would never put one on my cars.

shais_mom
05-18-2004, 11:51 PM
This is the site I got my decals from. They are really cool looking.

http://www.sewunleashed.com/decals.htm

RobiLee
05-19-2004, 12:07 AM
I don't have any. I'm like some of the others here. I don't really want any on my car but I love to read other people's. Although I do like the decals at the site that Staci shared.

Robin :)

shais_mom
05-19-2004, 12:16 AM
On my old car I had one that said
Men shouldn't talk! (:o :o :o :o ) my dad didn't like that one!;) ;)
and
the other one said

90% Angel

:p

Toby's my baby
05-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Our bumper sticker says " Anyone but Gordon"

MariaM
05-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Don't have a car, but I have some Harry Potter stickers waiting. I have heard the saying "Same S**t, different pile" but not the "different day" one. Personally I like the pile one better;) We live in a town of 370 or so, so basically we always know whats going on in the town. Some kids in high school bought a really really ugly van and painted it black. They were going to write "Don't laugh, your daughter might be in here" but I dont' think they did. Just thought I'd post it because I saw something similar on here.

Desert Arabian
05-19-2004, 08:51 PM
I found a cool bumpersticker the other day....

it has a snail and it says "the closer you get, the slower I'm gunna go".

Which is perfect, because when people ride my bumper, I take my foot off the gas and let her coast to about 40 or so, then I slam on the gas and leave em in the dust. I only do that when I'm on a country road, hardly any cars, and the sob deserves it....:rolleyes: :o :D

Other than that, I'm a good driver, tee hee. :D

slleipnir
05-19-2004, 09:02 PM
No stickers for me.

YLL: I did something like that once haha. This lady tailgated me for quite a while, so I ended up going a lot slower to piss her off for tailing me :rolleyes: Then we finally got into a short passing lane and she went to pass me, but I sped up so she couldn't and she ended up behind me again XD lmao. I usually don't do stupid stuff like that, but it was fun to annoy her haha.

QueenScoopalot
05-19-2004, 09:42 PM
The only bumper sticker I have on my car is photos of faces of a wolf, bobcat, fox, raccoon, and a harp seal pup. It says "This is how fur looks before the electrocution, gassing, and clubbing". I have another one that's not on yet of a wolves eyes, and it says "Little Red Riding Hood Lied". :D :D :D I'm tempted to try and locate the one that says "Warning, I Brake for Hallucinations"! That one's for all the terrific Mass. drivers who feel the need to drive two inches off my bumper. :mad: ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
05-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Nope. No bumper stickers here.

I love reading them on other cars, though. :p I saw one the other day that said, "Your kid may be an honor's student...but you're still an idiot."

*chuckles*

DJFyrewolf36
05-20-2004, 12:41 PM
For those of you who are tech nerds

http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/

put a sticker on your website or email!!!

Some of them are REALLY funny

Kirsten
05-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I don't have any. I only have one sticker with the "Dance of the Vampires"-logo.

Kirsten

sirrahbed
05-20-2004, 12:52 PM
I have one - it is K99.1 FM - my favorite country western station:D
Hubby has an NRA sticker.
I saw one recently that made me laugh - it said "They are not Hotflashes, they are Power Surges":rolleyes:

Kfamr
05-21-2004, 12:32 PM
We don't have any on our cars. I don't think my dad likes them. :p

RICHARD
05-21-2004, 12:36 PM
I saw a plate frame this morning that said,

"I saw it, liked it, I wined and got it."

It took me a few seconds to figure out that it should say
WHINED..........

lbaker
05-21-2004, 01:15 PM
I don't know Richard.."candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" or something.... maybe a little wine, nice music, candles, new car :rolleyes:

Lillycat
06-09-2004, 07:01 AM
mine says cape may, n.j. (along w/pics of victorian houses).......i wish i were there now..........for the whole summer even!!!!! i have a "license plate" that says "jersey girl also"......both little gifts from my sons who know i love cape may nj

lynnestankard
06-09-2004, 07:06 AM
We're awaiting our new car and have two stickers ready to go on:

'The last day for complaints was yesterday' and
'I'd rather by riding my Goldwing'

Lynne

RICHARD
06-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Lynne

Year and color, please?

Matching helmets?

sirrahbed
06-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Had these on my last clunker "Don't Laugh, It's Paid For!" and "My Other Car is a Porsche"

lynnestankard
06-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Year and color, please?
Matching hemlets?

2001 - Blue. Feels like riding an armchair!!

You must be joking Richard - Mine has Eeyore on it and Don's has The Enterprise on.

Lynne

sirrahbed
06-10-2004, 05:01 PM

Lynne - a motor cycle mum?? :D pictures please!!

Amber
06-10-2004, 05:05 PM
My dads trucks has NFL Bengal stickers. our van doesn't though.

I love reading them, they are so funny!

veegan
06-10-2004, 11:23 PM
hehe loved reading everyones stickers!

hah! I saw someone with that sticker a few weeks ago! LOL The little dragon on it was so cute. :)

I have one that says:

"ARPH Aussie on board
http://aussierescue.org
Over a decade dedicated to
the Australian Shepherd"

and "Dog is my Co-Pilot" and a little white decal of an Aussie sitting with its front paw up. :) And soon a KEXP.org sticker. best radio station ever. ;)

Aspen and Misty
06-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ramanth

ME WANT ONE!!! Where did you get it?????

:D :D Right now my car has nothing on it. But I want a Silhouette of a dog or something to go on my window (Anyone wanna ship me one? I'll pay for ALL cost!)

Ash

RICHARD
06-11-2004, 03:23 AM
2001 - Blue. Feels like riding an armchair!!

You must be joking Richard - Mine has Eeyore on it and Don's has The Enterprise on.

Lynne

A six cylinder, 120+ MPH armchair???

;)

Heaven on Earth!:D

lynnestankard
06-11-2004, 05:51 AM
Too true Richard - I don't get bum ache either!!! :eek: :eek:

Lynne

PS. I want a:

sticker - anyone any idea where I can get one? Not for me - for my very good friend Marjie - she'd adore it!