PDA

View Full Version : Special "thanks" to Catmandu from Griffin

kimlovescats
05-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Griffin received his wonderful BIG CATNIP pillow today from Gary and the Found Cats!

Here is a video clip of Griffin thoroughly enjoying it!!! :D

Laura's Babies
05-17-2004, 09:42 PM
That was so funny! He was having a ball with that pillow, really going at it! ATTACK! ATTACK!

kimlovescats
05-17-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm glad you could view it, Laura! :)
Unfortunately not alot of PTers have fast enough internet connections to want to wait for it to download.

nibblets
05-17-2004, 10:15 PM
That was really cute! He sure got his back legs going didn't he!

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Great video! Griffin is so cute! (BTW I don't think your bedspread is going to last long if Griffin continues to play on it like that :eek:

What IS it about that Canadian Catnip???

catcrazylady
05-18-2004, 05:43 AM
OMG! Finally a video of Griffin and what a video it is!!! He is having the best time with his new nip pillow!! What a cutie! I love those back leg bunny kicks! I don't think anything is cuter. Griffin you have stolen my heart you sweety you!
Thanks Gary, we got a wonderful video of a VERY HAPPY cat!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
05-18-2004, 08:56 AM
There are tears , of Happiness , in our Eyes , that Griffin , once a Stray , has enjoyed his Pillow that much , and we thnk You , for the Credits , at the End of The Video. The Found Cats will be Glad , that thier allownaces , were so well used!We feel Proud!

jazzcat
05-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Oh my!! I love that video!!! Griffin is so cute rolling around with the pillow. He uses his back feet like Ripley does.

That must be some special catnip!!

catlover4ever
05-18-2004, 10:38 AM
Too Cute!!!! :D :D :D Kim, you and I giggled at the same time while Griffin was rabbit kicking the pillow. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-18-2004, 12:18 PM
What a crazy Griffin!! :D :D :D

I, too, love it when they kick their back legs like that. My two don't get that excited about anything anymore to kick like that. :rolleyes:

Great video Kim!!! :D

Cataholic
05-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Does Griffin wear an extension in his tail? It is sooooo long! Great clip.

sirrahbed
05-18-2004, 02:32 PM
That video was so totally adorable. I have watched it over and over and OVER! I agree that the bedspread is going to be destroyed and I have never seen such bunny kicks before!!!:D:D
I LOVE GRIFFIN!!!

QueenScoopalot
05-18-2004, 08:04 PM
I'd have a hard time filming that silly boy without laughing through the whole movie!:D He looks like he's having a great time with it, and the bedspread, and anything else in way of his play. :) Happy handsome Griffin!

kimlovescats
05-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Thank so much, everyone! Griffin is a sweetheart of a cat .... the best temperament imaginable! I know the poor dear is about stir crazy from living in my bedroom, he wants to get out and meet the other kitties he hears and smells under the door so badly!!!
I did let my poodle, AnnaBelle, in the bedroom today for a visit, and you should have seen the excitement on his face!!! :D

About the GIGGLES, I actually had to edit out quite a few obnoxious ones in this clip, so I didn't complete annoy all my viewers!!! :rolleyes: :D

Cataholic ..... actually Griffin's tail would be even longer if it hadn't been broken in about 3 places! I guess you didn't see one of my original posts of his crooked tail!!! :D I will attach it to this reply!
(I guess having a tail this long is a hazard .... at least it was for poor Griffin!) :eek:

catmandu
05-29-2004, 09:08 AM
YOURE WELCOME