PDA

View Full Version : On the 23rd

catmandu
05-17-2004, 08:55 AM
We will be invading Limeridge Mall , and wevwill be raiding , the Food court , The Bedding Stores , and Sears , to get rovisions, for The Sun room Parteee! So , if any Car=ts are into this , there will be Specail Planes , to pick you up , around 11 AM! LastYaer , was a Balst , and you get to keep , what you get!Found Cats , Stray Cats and Pet Angel Army!

emily_the_spoiled
05-17-2004, 08:58 AM
I was wondering if Emily, Tanner, and Charlie could join the party. I also have two foster kitties that would like to party. I figure I am Canadian and have enjoyed many a Victoria Day celebration, so the least I can do is let my American kitties have the experience :) :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Ally and Connor would be delighted to join the parteee!! Ally requests that you pick up some Honey Roast Ham (Connor will eat just about anything!!)

Will you have some of your famous premium Canadian Catnip for them to try????

sirrahbed
05-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Emily, Eliot and Dylan will absolutely be there!!! They ADORE sunrooms and picky Eliot, who will only eat salmon Temptations and no other treat can even tempt him, knows they are always in adundance at the Found Cats Hotel!! Dylan, of course will flirt with the ladies.....even though his favorite remains Stubby the spitfire:D Princess Emily only requires a floral cushion where she can practice being pretty.

Barbara
05-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Filou and Tigris don't talk about any other things and ask whether they can bring their friend Xeline who wants to meet all the other cats. She's very interested in the food too;)

kimlovescats
05-17-2004, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a big time to be enjoyed by all!!!! :D