PDA

View Full Version : OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, Oh-My-Goodness!!!!!

Moose
05-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Well, as most of you know, Josh and I are engaged and planning to get married sometime in August. Well, the date hasn't been totally set yet [we are thinking around August 14th-August 28th...either one or sometime in between]. Anyway, Josh came home today with a huge smirk on his face...and for a pretty good reason, I must say. ;)

He made the plans.......

We're getting married in -- SANTORINI, GREECE! :eek::D:eek: I almost peed my pants! lol That's one place I've wanted to go since I was little...I just love the whole atmosphere down there -- and it doesn't get much prettier than that. I'm so excited -- and I've been freaking out about it all night.

I've been debating about whether or not to post this, but I just can't hold it in anymore! lol. :o:D

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Hey, by the way -- you guys are all invited to the wedding, but you have to pay for your own ticket. ;):p

NoahsMommy
05-17-2004, 12:48 AM
That sounds sooooo amazing!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! AND, TOTALLY JEALOUS!!!! That sounds wonderful!!!!

:D :D :D

binka_nugget
05-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Take me along in your suitcase? Pretty please? :D

Barbara
05-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Be careful what you wish! Santorini flights aren't too expensive from here;)

I wish you all the best. This island is wonderful and you will never forget your big day:)

trayi52
05-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Okay, first thing is your mother going to be at your wedding? LOL, there I go acting like a mommy again, oops, sorry about that.

You deserve a lot of happiness, Brooke, you have been through so much. I wish you and Josh all the happiness in the world. Oh what a wonderful way for you and Josh to start your life! I am so happy for you.

Have fun, and don't forget to take pictures of that beautiful place. There is nothing like seeing a country through somebody else's eyes. You can look at pictures in books, but it is much more fun to be able to see them through another persons eyes.

Bless you and Josh, and may you have a long and happy marriage together.

Willie:)

aly
05-17-2004, 03:07 AM
Good luck and be sure to fix your digital camera before you go!

Kfamr
05-17-2004, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by aly
Good luck and be sure to fix your digital camera before you go!

Ditto!

We BETTER see pictures... or else Brooke... :p

GoldenRetrLuver
05-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Congratulations!!! :D That sounds terrific! I know you guys will have a blast. :)

I 'Ditto' everyone else...you better bring that camera! ;)

ramanth
05-17-2004, 08:40 AM
Wow!! Congrats!!

luckies4me
05-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Wow that is so awesome! I would love to go to Greece!!!! When will you be in California? I will be there next month. :)

EssTer
05-17-2004, 10:14 AM
That sounds really great :) Confradulations! And best wishes for you :)

bluekat
05-17-2004, 03:49 PM
That sounds awesome! I'm so happy for you!:D Greece is beautiful, I'd love to go there sometime.:)

Moose
05-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks, everybody. :) ...and yes, Willie, my mom is coming...along with my little sister and older brother. lol

No worries folks, I have a digital camera at the top of my list as far as bridal shower gifts go, and my best friend promises me she will be getting the 'best one.' lol.

Hey Ashley, hop right in. --opens suitcase-- ;):p

Cass, we are moving out to California in late July...so I guess about a month after you. :p