PDA

View Full Version : Inochi's eggs - the latest...

ILoveReptiles
05-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Hi everyone who is interested...

I figured I'd give you the low down on the latest. Inochi so far has laid a total of 6 eggs. I lost both from the first clutch, the second clutch looks like only 1 of the 2 is fertile, and the developing hatchling is coming along well. I shined a light through it today and she's growing very big. As for the third clutch, both are fertile and coming along well.

Inochi is also preparing to lay 2 more eggs soon - I caught her digging today. They should be in the egg box by tomorrow or tuesday I'd say... If they're not already.

None of the other females are receptive to the male's advances at all yet, so it looks like this season will be all on Inochi. Poor girl. Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now. I'll keep you updated in this thread of any new developments..

Nomilynn
05-16-2004, 11:37 PM
I would love to see some pictures, if you can take any without disturbing her :)

trayi52
05-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Me too, I would love to see pictures! How exciting for you. If it doesn't bother her any, and you are able, I would love to see some pictures.

Oh, I am enjoying my new wallpaper. It really looks great! Thanks again.

Willie:)

Fallon
05-17-2004, 12:06 AM
I'd really like to see some pictures.. I hope all goes well!

luckies4me
05-17-2004, 09:59 AM
I can't wait to see babies! :D

ILoveReptiles
05-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Inochi laid 2 more eggs... there are now 6 in the incubation box. One I think is infertile - I've shined a light through it and I see nothing. No veins, no baby gecko, nothing.

I'm wondering if I should just ditch it.

It's not molding or anything, it's just doesn't appear to have anything in it and it's been there almost a month.

IluvMyBeagle
05-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey i am so happy for you congrats!!!!