PDA

View Full Version : About American Idol.....

carole
05-16-2004, 07:29 PM
We have just started screening American Idol, the one after Rueben won, as we have only just finished NZ IDOL, I have watched Australian Idol, our one and the american, and by far I have to say without a doubt American Idol is by far the best viewing.

My family and I spent a good hour just cracking up at some of the auditions, and of course it is to me Simon that really makes the show, I just love him, he is so to the point, I Know he can be a bit rude at times, but I enjoy his honesty, it is part of what makes the show.

I was so glad to see Scooter girl get in, she deserved it, and got such praise from simon, now everyone don't go spoiling it for me and tell me who wins, I am looking forward to seeing every single show.

Yep my hats off to you Americans, you sure are entertaining.

We are just viewing the bachelor as well, first show was on Friday, the guy that was on the bachelorette with Trista, the cute funny curly headed guy, its so funny, them girls are so silly in MO., but its worth my time to watch.

Moose
05-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by carole
Yep my hats off to you Americans, you sure are entertaining.

Hm...entertaining, eh? I guess that's a nicer way of putting it...;):p

carole
05-16-2004, 11:12 PM
I guess Brooke there are just as many untalented people as talented, and I enjoy both, its a fun show, with lots of laughs,ups and downs, a person can really grow on you, after watching the three different countrys including my own, I just believe the American Idol is much better viewing, after all you have a huge population to find talent from( it was mean't as a compliment,) because amongst some of the disasters were some very talented young people, and I cannot wait to see the next show. cheers.:)