PDA

View Full Version : Cats & Stuffed Pillows, Animals

purrley
10-30-2001, 12:22 PM
I just read the posting on the Golden Retriever who likes to play with stuffed couch pillows. Well my cat, Frisco aka snob cat, psycho cat, touch me not cat, will also take my stuffed pillows off my bed and my couch and pull stuffed animals out of the closet and string them all through the house. I bought a cute stuffed ghost for my grand daughter for Halloween and he got hold of that. It ended up in the litter box much to my grand daughter's upsetment!!!. Now her little ghost smells like you know what. Some of these pillows and stuffed animals are twice as big as he is but he just loves to drag them around - any one else have a cat like this?

tuxluvr
10-30-2001, 04:09 PM
Ritz once dragged a full-sized bath towel with her teeth through the living room and into the kitchen while we were having morning coffee. This was when she was still not fully grown!

She had never buried anything in the litter box....until day before yesterday, one of her fuzzy toys was buried - looked like a golf ball in a sand trap.

thelmalu99
10-30-2001, 05:00 PM
Danny likes socks and underwear. Imagine my surprise when I caught him running around the house with a pair of underwear in his mouth! :o Needless to say, I now put them away as soon as they are washed and dried, LOL!

Cougie Wechsler
10-30-2001, 05:24 PM
Oh yes! My guys have some stuffed animals that get dragged around, pounced upon, and thrown into the air. It is really fun to watch. The stuffed animals are typically smaller but Fester did drag a stuffed bulldog around for awhile. Such fun!

AvaJoy
11-11-2001, 07:51 PM
Debra likes to dive and "hide" behind the couch pillows - very cute!

We collect 50's & 60's vinyl face stuffed characters/animals and they are displayed all over the house including on the sofas . . . it would be a REAL issue if any of our cats decided to start playing or dragging them around!
:eek:

Gee, finding a cat's toy buried in the litter box is . . . well, the ultimate rejection of it. :eek: I've never heard of that behavior before!

NoahsMommy
11-21-2001, 04:15 PM
Noah LOVES used (yuk!) undies and boxers! He loves to crawl in them...last night he got stuck in a bra and was walking around in it....wierdo! :rolleyes:

catwoman
11-21-2001, 04:23 PM
ROFL, Noah's Mommy AND Thelma!!! :D

Could this be a BOY cat thing? :confused: