PDA

View Full Version : Is catdad still around........

carole
05-15-2004, 11:34 PM
I was just wondering if he is still posting, I have not seen him here for a while, does anyone know? thanks.

trayi52
05-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Carole, I haven't heard from him in a while. The last time I heard, he had been working and said it was going to level out and he would be back. So hopefully he will come back soon.

I wish we could hear from Tonya too, I am really missing her too. Seems like we have a lot missing. When Tonya doesn't post you can really feel the void of her not being here.

Catdad and Tonya, please hurry back!!!!

Willie

carole
05-15-2004, 11:45 PM
thanks Willie for the info, well let us hope they both come back real soon, hey you and I always seem to be on here at the same time, it is 5 in the evening here, what time with you?

trayi52
05-16-2004, 12:07 AM
11:59 pm here. I stay on quite awhile of a night, waiting for my daughter to come home. She is with her boyfriend tonight, they have been fighting for the past 3 or 4 days. I guess they are working things out. She was engaged to him, and gave him his ring back, but they have been talking. So who knows, maybe they will get back together. I really just hope she uses her head and waits a long time about marriage. There is a picture of her in my thread in general about my gang. Has a picture of her and him. Hey even a picture of my son. Other daughter won't let me post her picture!

Willie

leslie flenner
05-16-2004, 12:42 AM
is busy with work but said he'd come back when things slow down. When he gets home, he likes to spend time chilling with the cats and then gets right to working from home. It has been a very long time though...