PDA

View Full Version : prayers please

Amber
05-15-2004, 04:57 PM
My dad just came in to give me a kiss and hug, because he wanted to have my mom take him to the hostpital. He said he is not feeling very well. :(

Im worried that it is his heart/chest again. He had to have sergery on it before something like a bypass? not really sure.

Maybe it's something else thats making him feel not good.

But if you can please just pray that he gets better and feels better I would very much appreciate it. :)

Dogz
05-15-2004, 04:58 PM
I am so sorry. My thoughts will be with you and your father. I hope everything goes alright.

Amber
05-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Thankyou Emma.

I have such a worry gut feeling

popcornbird
05-15-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I know how it feels to worry about your parents. My mom gets the slightest headache, and I get all upset.

{{{hugs}}} Hopefully he'll be just fine. Keep us updated!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Prayers on the way for your Dad and your whole family.

tatsxxx11
05-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that. My Dad 's sick too and I know how frightening it can be. Try and think positive, as hard as that is. The good thing is he knew it was important to go see what's wrong; better to be careful. I know you're scared, but try to be strong. We'll be thinking of you and your Dad and saying a prayer that he checks out ok!!! Please let us know how he's doing, ok? {{{HUGS}}}

Logan
05-15-2004, 05:25 PM
I will be keeping your dad in my prayers. I do hope that he will be just fine. You keep thinking positively and let him know how much you love him.

Logan

bluekat
05-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Oh Amber, I'm sorry to hear that:( {{{hugs}}}
I'll be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way that everything goes fine and your dad gets better soon.

Amber
05-15-2004, 07:39 PM
Thankyou everyone

They left around 6:00pm and it's now going on 9

Im getting really worried, and im kinda scared

I'm home alone and I hate being home by my self at night....

I wish they will come home now.:(

Cinder & Smoke
05-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Prayers for your Dad, and {{{Hugs}}} for you, Amber.

I know 3 hours seems like a long time to you,
but in a hospital - that's not much time.

They're probably running "tests" on your Dad -
and they can take a while.

Do you know what hospital they were going to?
You can CALL the hospital and ask them to locate your Mom -
tell them you're alone and worried -
and would like to talk to your Mom.

At this hour, the best place to call is the Emergency Room.
The Nurses in the ER are always pretty understanding -
I'm sure one of them will try to find your Mom.

{{{Hugs}}}

/s/ Phred

Amber
05-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Yeah, they are at the JTDMH

I called her on her cell and they will be home soon.

She says my dad is fine! :D

Cookiebaker
05-15-2004, 08:32 PM
That's great news that your dad is OK! Glad your scary evening is over & behind you, now! :)

Fallon
05-15-2004, 08:44 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you guys! I really hope he gets better soon.

DogLover9501
05-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Im glad your dad is feeling better!!
{{{Hugs}}} the hugs are a little late :p but they are just incase your still a bit worried ;)

Amber
05-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks everyone!

I asked my mom what was wronge and she said they took Xrays, and found a little spot on his lungs that could be phmonia(SP)

anna_66
05-16-2004, 07:04 AM
Phew! *wipes forehead* I'm glad to hear that it's nothing too serious:)
I can imagine how worried you were, I know I would be if it were my dad.

Albea
05-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Amber,
sending best wishes and many good thoughts your way from here for your Dad's quick recovery.

victoria
05-16-2004, 10:53 AM
ill pray for your dad oh and im sorry that he dosnt feel good:( :( :(

krazyaboutkatz
05-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I'm glad to hear that your Dad is fine. I hope he feels better soon. Prayers and positive thoughts are being your way.

slick
05-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Amber, I'm so sorry I'm late responding to this. You must be very worried. Pneumonia can be serious but it is treatable. Dad's are special people and he's very lucky to have a daughter like you. You and your family are in my prayers. Please keep us update.

trayi52
05-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Looks like I'm late in responding too, I am sorry for that.

I am glad to hear that your dad is okay, I know how it feels to worry about your dad. I stayed worried about mine when he was sick, and know what a toil that can take on the whole family. I am just glad that he is okay.

Keep us updated on your dad's health, my thoughs and prayers are with you, Amber.

Willie