PDA

View Full Version : Need fonts?

slleipnir
05-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Hrm, I was gonna show these to Cass as she wanted some fonts. I just put a few of the better ones I have to show her so I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted any of them. I really messed up my font folder hah so I'm not sure were half of them went. I thought I had better ones. Anyway, I'm to lazy to upload it for anything reason hehe. Let me know if you're interested (I'm sure you can find these online if you looked as well so you could even use them for ideas if you're searching for some)

dukedogsmom
05-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey, where did you find the hair of the dog one? I really like it! Here's a couple of sites. www.1001fonts.com www.fontfreak.com

slleipnir
05-15-2004, 03:42 PM
I don't remember lol. I got those a long time ago. Seem the mroe interesting ones were on my other comp

Kfamr
05-15-2004, 03:42 PM
I Want the hair of the dog one pllllleeeaasse! :p
And the herman one.

Oh, and one of them says my name! haha

slleipnir
05-15-2004, 03:51 PM
http://tainted-sky.net/fonts.zip Here Kay - Hair of the dog, Especial Kay, and Herman or w/e it's called :)

I found this horse font too. It's really neat, I remember having some fun with it lol. Each letter is a diff horse 'picture' thing. I did this one up quick as an example (however, I added text effect to make it nicer!)

Cool, eh?

joanofark
05-15-2004, 05:24 PM
I like the Horse font.. do you know where you got it?:confused:

Amber
05-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Cool fonts

I downloaded the fonts but where do I take it from here?

this is how it looks

slleipnir
05-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Cool fonts

I downloaded the fonts but where do I take it from here?

this is how it looks

Put them in your font directory. It should be under control panel - fonts. Just click and drag the fonts in there and it installs them :D

joanofark: No, I don't sorry. I will upload it for you though if you want it :)

[edit]Here is the horse font - > http://tainted-sky.net/Eques.zip

dukedogsmom
05-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks! Hair of the dog and the horse fonts are great! As soon as my computer is all fixed, I'll be having fun with them. Do you know if there's a dog font like the horse one?

slleipnir
05-15-2004, 09:14 PM
There probably is, I don't have one though. I'll let you know if I find one :D