PDA

View Full Version : Meet Marshall!!!!

QueenScoopalot
05-15-2004, 07:45 AM
This is my latest rescue found hidden in massive quantities of knocked down,dried up marsh grasses. He is about four days old now. He was the only one in the nest, and was possibly born in a barrel with soggy filthy towels that a nutcase woman provides. Sure wish this idiot would address the big problem....reproduction. Grrrr! Little does she know I've got this baby boy, and he'll have a good chance at a wonderful new home when he's bigger. My little swamp rat! http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MarshallTheSwampRatLOL.jpg http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marshall.jpg http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/MeetMarshall.jpg http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/BabyMarshall.jpg This little tyke is so demanding!:) :D Jan

moosmom
05-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Jan,

You've saved his life! With you rescuing him, he's SURE to find a wonderful furrrever home.

Love the name Marshall.

Suggestion: Make a copy of "Who Does It Hurt?" article and tape it to the idiotic woman's door. MAYBE (highly doubtful) she'll get the hint.

GOD I hate stupid, irresponsible pet owners!!! :mad: :mad:

PayItForward
05-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Suggestion: Make a copy of "Who Does It Hurt?" article and tape it to the idiotic woman's door. MAYBE (highly doubtful) she'll get the hint.

What is the 'Who does it hurt article?'

catmandu
05-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi MARSHAll , And Thr Found Cats are HAPPY , that you have a Meowmie , that cares and you now have a Wonderful Home! A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW To You , and your New Guardians!

QueenScoopalot
05-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Jan,

You've saved his life! With you rescuing him, he's SURE to find a wonderful furrrever home.

Love the name Marshall.

GOD I hate stupid, irresponsible pet owners!!! :mad: :mad: Donna, I have doubts it would do any good taping the "Who Does It Hurt" article to her door. :rolleyes: This cretin has had multiple offers of help to TNR the colony, nothing out of her pocket, and really thinks she's doing the cats a favor by just feeding them. She shreaks that "it's God's way" if she finds one dead or dying. To top it off she puts down so much food it's obscene. :mad: Makes for a great deal of difficulty trapping any of the adults. This piece of work let a cat lie there dying for three days last year, and only told my friend Barbara after the cat was dead. I sure wish this a*****e would disappear!:mad: :mad: :mad:

kimlovescats
05-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the world, tiny Marshall.... you're on your way now!!!
Tiny huggies and kissies to you!:)

Laura's Babies
05-15-2004, 09:35 AM
I spotted the pink in the first picture! Second one was blinded by all that pink !Now, that is my idea of a perfect cat! Tabby markings with PINK! ..

kuhio98
05-15-2004, 09:43 AM
Welcome Baby Marshall !! You might not know it yet, but your chances of a long, happy, healthy life have just improved greatly!

Another great job, Jan. Keep up the good work. You are making a difference! :D

QueenScoopalot
05-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by PayItForward
What is the 'Who does it hurt article?' PIF I posted a great article titled "Who Does It Hurt" under Cat Rescue! Good one to copy & stick on negligent persons doors! ;) :rolleyes: ;) Jan

Steffi N
05-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Welcome precious wee Marshall. I know you are on your way to a happy life. Tender little pets for you.

catnapper
05-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Oh My Goodness!!! He is so cute! Thank you for saving his life. He will definately become a wonderful cat now that he has been given the chance!

:)

trayi52
05-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Jan, what a cuties Marshall is! Look what he is sleeping on now, a nice clean blanky, all is very own!! Now that is living!!

He was very lucky you found him, he has a chance at a real life now, thanks to you.:)

Willie

QueenScoopalot
05-15-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Jan, what a cuties Marshall is! Look what he is sleeping on now, a nice clean blanky, all is very own!! Now that is living!!

He was very lucky you found him, he has a chance at a real life now, thanks to you.:)

Willie And thank you Willie for doing your "magic act" on the pictures! Otherwise he'd be one enormous kitten!:D :eek: :D

catcrazylady
05-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh My Goodness!! That is one sweet and adorable little baby with the cutest name!!! You do so much wonderful work and save so many lives. You are a WONDERFUL PERSON!! I'm so happy for Marshal and I know that he will now have a wonderful life ahead of him.
Another great job by Jan!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

rg_girlca
05-16-2004, 12:20 PM
What a little sweetheart.

Boy that woman must have rocks in her head instead of brains. What a dimwit of a person.

Thank you QSL for saving yet another precious kitty.

I hope he continues to do well and finds a loving forever home.

QueenScoopalot
05-16-2004, 02:07 PM
The tiny tyke is eating very well! :) He blows up like a tick after nursing on his bottle.:D Leslie & I took another look around Marshall's marsh and saw no other kittens. It's a vast area and there's so many places for the cats to hide litters along the edge of the marsh! :rolleyes: I took a picture of his nest area yesterday, but it's hard to see just how large an area it is from the picture! :eek: :eek: :eek: Jan

krazyaboutkatz
05-16-2004, 05:33 PM
Thanks for saving this little one QSA. He's so adorable.:D How could anyone leave a cute little kitten like this to die?http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Marshall.jpg
People like this make me so mad.:mad:

slick
05-16-2004, 06:27 PM
Bless you Jan for saving little Marshall's life. What great work you do.

leslie flenner
05-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Not that I want anyone to see my big behind!!!
re: amount of food this woman leaves being obscene- when we got there on Sat., it was a couple hours before her 5pm arrival time to feed. Yet, in the middle of a bunch of big trash barrells tipped on their sides to provide shelter was this huge plate of wet food covered in flies. Flies flying and buzzing around and flies sitting and crawling all over the food. only a matter of hours until maggots appear- we've seen that in the food too. Cats eating maggots- what a great idea- what an idiot. At least she doesn't put down the 5lbs of raw meat (hamburger usually) she used to put down- at least we haven't seen it in a while. the feeding area is behind a resteraunt's dumpsters so it stinks to high heaven back there- especially in warm and hot weather!
I feel icky just thinking about it!