PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of Thor

Dixie Belle
05-14-2004, 11:52 PM
I took Belle in to see Thor Thursday. I took some pictures of them. In this one, we were trying to get them to look at me, as you can see, that really happened.....

Dixie Belle
05-14-2004, 11:53 PM
In this one, Thor decided that he needed to eat, and in a hurry. Belle had a hungry look in her eyes!!

Dixie Belle
05-14-2004, 11:55 PM
I need to learn an easier way to do this!

This is just a cute snapshot I got of Thor. His meal must have been good!

Dixie Belle
05-14-2004, 11:58 PM
This is a picture of a lap puppy that is there. We call him Thor's cellmate. He was hit by a car a few days after Thor was. Both of his back legs were broken too, just not as bad as Thor's. Bout a week or two ago, one of the pins started moving in his right leg. So now he is staying at the vet's too. Him and Thor have taken a liking to each other.

Dixie Belle
05-14-2004, 11:59 PM
This last picture is a shot of Thor's right leg. This is the leg he might lose. If you have a weak stomach, don't look.

shais_mom
05-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the new pics of your babies!!!
Poor you and Poor Thor!!! I will keep him in my prayers.
Do you know anyone that does healing touch? I have a friend who does it and her cat was pretty much impaled on something and it is better now then before you can't even tell it was ever injured. I have had it done to myself and It's amazing.

shais_mom
05-15-2004, 12:53 AM
http://www.quantumtouch.com/

Fallon
05-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Poor Thor. I really hope he doesn't lose his leg, I'm so sorry that had to happen to him. He doesn't look very unhappy though. You must feel so bad leaving him there though. I hope Thor gets better soon!!!

delidog
05-15-2004, 04:54 AM
Oh DixieBelle,
My heart & Prayers goes out to You & your Dear Thor,
I thought he was on an uphill note ..till I saw your thread...
You both have been through So much...
I really hope Thor gets better soon.....Please don't take this the wrong way....I would hate for them to have to take Thors' leg....But I have read so many times how dogs adjust well to this...they learn to balance and go on to live Long & Healthy lives..
I am just trying to look on the bright side....You guys have been through so much....
I just want the Best for You & Dear Thor...
Please give him a Hug from us!!!!
And know that you & Thor are in our Thoughts & Prayers

Dixie Belle
05-15-2004, 10:08 AM
My husband had a three legged dog when he was a kid. We hate for him to lose the leg after everything we put him through trying to keep it, but we know he will have a good life without it. I'm more or less worried about the surgery, if he has to have it. Poor dog has had three surgeries in the past 6 weeks. And they are putting him under today to try and bend his leg. That's they main thing that worries me.

Canis Amicus
05-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Dear, sweet, little Thor:
you are always in my prayers.
Hope you get better and back home soon.

Rosana
and
Rex

KYS
05-15-2004, 11:03 AM
I hope he doesn't loose his leg, but if he does....

My sister has a 3 legged cat that doesn't hinder
her all all.
I also remember my dad's friend owned
a GSD that had 3 legs and got around just fine.

Sending lots of good thoughts and get well wishes to Thor.

EssTer
05-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Thor is soo cute! I really wantm that he'll get better very soon! He's on my prayers!

heinz57_79
05-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Despite the big booboo on his leg, Thor looks happy. And remember, should it happen that the leg has to go, there are hundreds of dogs out there who live happy, full lives with only 3 legs. Plus, you could call him Tripod. ;) :D Good luck! We're all rooting for you!

ChrisH
05-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the new pictures. Poor Thor. Keeping him in my prayers, will include his 'cellmate' too.

Hugs
Chris

anna_66
05-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Wow, his leg does look bad:( Poor guy.

But thanks so much for the new pictures! They are both just cute as can be:D

Kfamr
05-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Thor, although your owie looks very painful, you're still a handsome and adorable boy!
I don't have a healing touch, as Staci said... but I have and will continue to be thinking of you, so hopefully that helps a bit!

:) {{Very gentle hugs to Thor, and to you too, Cheryl.}}

tatsxxx11
05-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Oh, sweet, baby boy:( You're so brave! Despite all you've been through, you look like such a happy pup! I hope the surgery went well. Please have your mom check in! P.S...I'm glad you have such a sweet little "cellmate" to share war stories with;) HUGS to you precious! Paws crossed for a successful surgery!

Albea
05-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Thor dear, I'm so sorry you had so many problems. We are sending you many get well wishes and we'll be thinking of you.

ramanth
05-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Hugs and kisses to Thor. What a sweet face!

jbower
05-17-2004, 06:15 PM
sending hugs, kisses, and prayers your way
what did the vet say is he ganna be able to keep his leg i hope so
please let us know
XOXOXOXO

dappledoxie
05-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Awww poor Thor! I really hope it turns out great for him no matter what happens.