PDA

View Full Version : Persian personalities

Mousgroupy
05-21-2001, 01:37 PM
Knowing that we all think our own cats have the best personality traits, I hesitate to assert that Persians seem to be the sweetest...BUT...I have 3 cats, 2 of which are Persians and they both seem to be more desiring of attention than other cats I have had. Do you think this is a trait of these particular cats or of the Persian species?
Just curious!

annibale16
05-29-2001, 09:50 AM
My persian, Maddie, is very affectionate, and friendly. She demands a lot of attention, sometimes at 3:00am!! I just got her a couple of months ago and she was 5 yrs old. She took to me immediately, but actually she will take to anyone who will brush her.A very sweet cat! She is alone in my house so I am not sure how she would get along with other cats, but I did let her and my outside cat,Jazzie(mother of 5, I am so proud!!) touch noses and they both seemed content.

krazyaboutkatz
05-12-2002, 10:54 PM
I don't have any purebred persians but I think that my cat Pepper might be half Persian. He's very laid back and sweet. He sometimes demands attention in the wee hours of the morning too. He loves to do the kneading thing and then drool all over me. My other two cats also love attention but they aren't persians. Sunny is half aby and half tabby. I know aby's need a lot of attention. Storm is a DLH and acts like a dog. He's a very social cat. Here's a picture of the three of them. Pepper is the black one, Storm the grey one, and Sunny the orange& white one.

Ann
05-14-2002, 04:12 AM
Well, I've had two purebred persians. Titti was very reserved, but she had her moments were she would be extremely friendly and nice. Oliver one the other hands does demand attention alot of the time. I can be on the computer typing and he will just jump up on the desk and proceed with licking my fingers and meowing so I can't type. He is my little baby though, and I love his affectioness very much.