PDA

View Full Version : Inside joke at my mom's work.

Kfamr
05-14-2004, 08:17 PM
As some of you know, my mom works at Chick-Fil-A (a fast food resturaunt that sells mainly chicken)

Well, they've been passing around this rubber chicken for a while now. It showed up in my mom's car today. It goes between my mom, some of her co-workers and her boss, Russ.
Recently I had printed out a pictures of the dogs holding it in their mouths. Today I signed up Chicken for his/her own e-mail account at which I sent my mom's boss the following picture that I took. :p My mom has me do all the 'technical' work. Well... I thought i'd share. Here's the picture I sent along. :p

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/nalasimmy/GotChicken.jpg

dukedogsmom
05-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Ha ha! As soon as I saw the title, I knew what it would be. That is so funny. The chicken having his own email account is very clever. I would love to see the pic of the dogs holding it. Next time I come over, I'll kidnap it and send him a ransom note from the email. Or, you can send him an email, I'll just email you the pic from my house. I can have it blindfolded. I just got this idea as I was typing. Think it's a good one? How come I can never find you on Yahoo or AIM?

Kfamr
05-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Ha ha! As soon as I saw the title, I knew what it would be. That is so funny. The chicken having his own email account is very clever. I would love to see the pic of the dogs holding it. Next time I come over, I'll kidnap it and send him a ransom note from the email. Or, you can send him an email, I'll just email you the pic from my house. I can have it blindfolded. I just got this idea as I was typing. Think it's a good one? How come I can never find you on Yahoo or AIM?

LOL.. That's a good idea!!

I think my mom is going to find someway to get it on his cruise ship ( They're going on a cruise soon... mom will probably ask his wife or his dad)

Here's the picture of the pups
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/nalasimmy/chicken.jpg

I have a new AIM sn, that's why. :P
It's - itsokay2bk
I posted about me getting a new one a while ago.:p

All Creatures Great And Small
05-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah - what a lovely picture of the chicken! I love stupid jokes like that - when I was a teenager we had a rubber chicken around the house, and we would wait until an unsuspecting victim was in the shower and then lob it over the shower curtain and wait for the scream :D
Then when we got older, there was this stupid picture of Jerry Lewis that kept getting passed around - I'd come home from my sister's and find it in my purse, or go over to my other sister's and it would be stuck on the fridge :p (I'm pretty easily entertained, LOL)

smokey the elder
05-15-2004, 04:24 PM
I got a rubber chicken as a gag gift from my last job. I was working on a product to be used in a chicken factory!

Blustang24
05-15-2004, 11:04 PM
I found that chicken at my work, and since the other one got chewed up by Russ' dog or something I gave it to your mom! I went in Chick-fil-A the other day and Russ was like "THANKS for bringing that Chicken into my life again!!!!!" LOL