PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Believe Daisy Ran Away!!!

GuideDogPuppyRaiser
05-14-2004, 05:55 PM
The other day, i guess in the middle of the night, my mom got up and let the dogs outside. Daisy (my dog) never came back in. Somehow, she got over one fence and found the gate open,away. But that just blows my mind that my dog would run away. Usually she doesn't ever show signs of running away, like when i'm outside, she'll follow me everywhere. We had to go driving around for her and we finally found her on the other side of the neighborhood. I can't believe she ran away! :( :eek: :(

chocolatepuppy
05-14-2004, 06:34 PM
Thank goodness you got her back safely!

primabella
05-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Oh my God how scary! :eek: Never trust your dog to not run away. Something must have gotten her attention and she just followed her instincts and got away.

I'm just glad to hear you found Daisy and that she's okay. :)

KYS
05-15-2004, 11:04 AM
Glad you found Daisy safe and sound.

GuideDogPuppyRaiser
05-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the replys.....I was so scared she was hit by a car or something! Thank The Lord!!! :p :eek:

Fallon
05-16-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm glad she's home safe! I'm sure she didn't mean anything bad by it.. she probably was a bit curious and wanted to get out and have some fun. That would happen with my dog Max kind of often, when he learned how to open our gate, and everyone would have to go searching for him. He wouldn't be far away and would often run back home once we spotted him. I'm sure your dog would've come back home too.