PDA

View Full Version : Lookie At This Little Cutie!!

Tina
05-14-2004, 12:35 PM
We might be adopting a puppy. I wasn't really looking for another dog right now. But I ran across this little rescue group and they seem really great. I e-mailed about some puppies that have just to see if they have homes or not. They haven't yet.

The mother of the pups has dachshund in her and not sure sure what other breed. The father was said to have some kind of hunting dog in him, they said bird dog. Well he looked like one anyways. Not sure what breed he is.

I just got a picture of one of the puppies. She is too cute!! I think she looks like she has some dachshund in her not sure what other breed though. She looks like she may be small/medium dog. I'm thinking there maybe some beagle in her also.

Here is the picture
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Puppies/puppy1-1.jpg

Here is the second picture of another puppy
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/svo1fast4_lady/Puppies/puppy2.jpg

We might be going to visit with them this evening. Wish us luck that Ginger and Josie get along with one of the puppies.:D

cloverfdx
05-14-2004, 12:39 PM
Oh what a sweetie. Good luck with the visit and please keep us updated. :)

stacwase
05-14-2004, 01:03 PM
AWWWWWW! He's so cute!

Tina
05-14-2004, 02:12 PM
I think it is going be very hard to pick one. They are both so adorable! Guess we'll find out which one gets along best with my girls after we meet them.

I think there is five of them and all female. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

We may not go see them till tomorrow now I think there might be a thunderstorm comming. I really don't want to be out in it.

Cookiebaker
05-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Ohhh!! Puppy breath! How absolutely adorable!! Best wishes for you and your pups when you go to visit them!!

primabella
05-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Aww they are both sooooo adorable! Good luck with the visit. Hopefully Ginger and Josie will help you to chose one. :)

Tina
05-15-2004, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the good luck wishes!

We will be going go visit with them this afternoon probably around 2:00 p.m. or alittle later. I can't wait to see how things go. I don't think I got much sleep last night thinking about meeting with them.:o

Hopefully Josie will behave herself I think she will be ok. Ginger should be ok she gets along well with most dogs.

delidog
05-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Awwww!!!!!
Glad that you rescued one of these Cuties.....But Just HOW did you Choose?!?!?!?