PDA

View Full Version : Found Cats Fight For Thier Right

catmandu
05-14-2004, 08:50 AM
TO PARRRTTTTEEEEE! On May 24th , we will be having a Sun Room PARTEE , and we have a Cat Tree , courtesy , of Koxka , of Spain , and Koxkas Cats , and the Three Kittens , will be The Cats Of Honor!And of course ALL cats and Kittens , Pets and Sipoweitz , The Frog from Texas , are invited TOO!WE will have TONS OF FOOD HERE , and will raid the Local Mall , and the Local Restaurnts! There will be Tents set up , in the yard , and we will have a special plcae for Scrappy Paddington Ocular , and of course Beans , from Denmark.HAM , BACON , TURKEY , STEAK , PORK CHOPS AND ALMOST EVERY VARIETY OF PREMIUM DRY AND CANNED CATFOOD , AND CAT NIP!!!!! PLease Come , We will Miss You , If You DONT. Thge Found Cats , the Stray Cats and The Found Cat Angels , who are bringing All The Cat Angel Army!

catcrazylady
05-14-2004, 09:03 AM
A special place for Mr. Scrappy Paddingotn Magoo!!?? I will have him on the next flight out!!!! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif I hope it has bars so he can't get the other partying kitties!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Killearn Kitties
05-14-2004, 09:59 AM
My girls would love to attend a sun room party! They had such a great time in Canada before and they are just desperate to go back!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-14-2004, 10:44 AM
T & P will be there! They've been hearing about this Canadian catnip and really want to check it out. :D

PayItForward
05-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Maybe if Jen sent Annie, my cat herd could meet their new sister !!!!

catlover4ever
05-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Count the Chartier kitties in.....just watch out for Mystic she has had very rude manners lately.....she keeps chasing and hitting Smokey and Abner anytime they come near her food dish. I keep telling her it is not very lady like but she really does not care.....so just beware. :rolleyes:

trayi52
05-14-2004, 12:02 PM
Grover and Stubby are chomping at the bits, they are ready and waiting. They will be there for sure, they have already started packing, and for some reason they are taking an empty bag! I do believe those two have plans!!

Willie

catnapper
05-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Pouncer and Allen wouldn't miss it for the world! Pouncer will be bringing along some peacock feathers for the Found Cats to enjoy! Allen hopes that Canada is a lot cooler than Pennsylvania because he doesn't like the heat and its very hot already. :D

Being the worried meowmie I am, please just make sure Pouncer doesn't try to do any acrobats on the roof. His broken toe still needs to heal. :)

catmandu
05-15-2004, 08:38 AM
This willbe a Specail Partee , asall the Cats that have lived in the hotel , and every Cat that i have ever known , is going to be here for a Found Cat Reunion, and the Catswill be invading , Sunday , Limeridge Mall , where they can forage for Food , Blankets and Toys! Fun Fun Fun!!!!

kimlovescats
05-15-2004, 09:40 AM
If you have the room, I have a "few" more who would LOVE to come!!! :D

Randi
05-15-2004, 11:48 AM
YAY, another party!! :D Fister will come of course. He's dying to try that canadian catnip too! That is if he's got over his own birthday party 4 days before. ;) I'll check the flight schedules to see if there's a good connection and check back. ;)

If you need avatar size pictures of the participants, I may be able to help. :)

Steffi N
05-15-2004, 12:19 PM
A PARTEE.!!! Lovable says MMMEEEWWWOOOWWW!!!
He will be there for sure. :)