PDA

View Full Version : Our Prince finds his Princess

Randi
05-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Our Prince had finally decided to get married - and what a good choice he made. A lovely Tasmanian girl. It was worth waiting for! :)

Copenhagen is partying today, the inner city has been closed off, of couse, the security is tip top and the weather is good - hope it keeps!

We may go down later to have a look.

Here's a few links, so you can see the couple.

http://www.hkhkronprinsen.dk/english.php

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/05/14/denmark.wedding/index.html

Pam
05-14-2004, 06:32 AM
I hate to admit my ignorance but when I saw the title of this thread I thought that Fister had fallen in love and we were going to see him with a fuzzy girlfriend! :o ;)

What a handsome couple! As the saying goes, may they live "happily ever after." :) Please do take your camera along should you go to take in the sights. :)

sasvermont
05-14-2004, 07:02 AM
I, too, thought the same...that Fister had a girlfriend. Then I remembered seeing the news this AM about Prince .... marrying a commoner etc. etc.

Bet the celebration will be fun!

catnapper
05-14-2004, 07:03 AM
Sigh, I wanted to be a princess. I guess my breeding and looks didn't quite carry me far enough ;)

They are definately a cute couple... know when you look at a couple and say "oh, they match." Well, you say that with them.

Felicia's Mom
05-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Here is a third person who thought Fister was the prince!

Congrat to your Prince and his lovely bride-to-be!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-14-2004, 08:02 AM
count me in as number four that thought Fister had found himself a princess...:o

They do make a very nice couple... CONGRATULATIONS to them!:)

Randi
05-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Pam
.... when I saw the title of this thread I thought that Fister had fallen in love and we were going to see him with a fuzzy girlfriend! :o ;)
If only! :) It would have to be an independant girl he couldn't boss around like us! :rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
05-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Wish I could be there to see all the fun and celebration! Loved the comment "closest thing to a scandal in the Danish royal family!"

Vio&Juni
05-14-2004, 10:28 AM
I was about to start a thread for Randi, saying: What a great princess you have! so, I knew what it's about.

She's very pretty, 32 years old, law graduate. Cool.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-14-2004, 11:07 AM
How exciting! They make a beautiful couple!

lynnestankard
05-14-2004, 03:10 PM
Watched on the news Randi - I just wish your lovely Prince and his Princess all the luck in the world - what a lovely couple.

Lynne

DJFyrewolf36
05-14-2004, 03:32 PM
They DO make a good couple...He's kinda cute too lol.
Sounds like there will be a fun party, dun get in too much trouble ;)

Cataholic
05-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Add another that thought Fister had found his true love!

moosmom
05-14-2004, 09:15 PM
I hate to admit my ignorance but when I saw the title of this thread I thought that Fister had fallen in love and we were going to see him with a fuzzy girlfriend!

Me too!!!

Miss Meow
05-15-2004, 02:41 AM
Nothing like a royal wedding!

I wasn't keen on Mary's dress, but I've loved everything else her stylist has recommended for her. The red dress and zillions of dollars of emeralds on the gala night was stunning.

She's renounced Australian citizenship and submitted to fertility tests, so I'm sure it's true love :)

jonza
05-15-2004, 07:18 AM
One moving bit was that it had been grey and overclouded all day, but in the instant they came out of the church, a ray of sunshine appeared and lit them up like a spotlight. God must have approved of the alliance! :) :) :)

ChrisH
05-15-2004, 09:29 AM
How lovely, a handsome Prince and a beautiful Princess. :) May they live happily ever after. :)

EssTer
05-15-2004, 11:54 AM
I was looking in TV their wedding! I think they are cute pair :)