PDA

View Full Version : For those who thought he was innocent!

Uabassoon
05-13-2004, 07:20 PM
I finally caught Corkscrew in the act!

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IM001948.jpg

http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v68/uabassoon/IM001949.jpg

catnapper
05-13-2004, 07:28 PM
That's Dudley the duck in Orangie clothing!

Miss Meow
05-13-2004, 09:55 PM
I love how you take photos for us, instead of saving your thong! :)

Uabassoon
05-13-2004, 09:58 PM
I love how you take photos for us, instead of saving your thong!

LOL for a second I got confused. I was thiking "I don't wear thongs"! Then double checked the pictures to see if I had a pair of underwear in the picture that I didn't notice! Then I realized you weren't talking about thong underwear, but the flip flops! :D

Miss Meow
05-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
LOL for a second I got confused. I was thiking "I don't wear thongs"! Then double checked the pictures to see if I had a pair of underwear in the picture that I didn't notice! Then I realized you weren't talking about thong underwear, but the flip flops! :D

Ba ha ha! :D No, there was no escapee underwear in your photo!

Fallon
05-13-2004, 11:18 PM
lol.. cute cat. Kinda confused me at first too. Thanks for the photos.

trayi52
05-13-2004, 11:28 PM
ROFLMAO!!! Now that is so funny, Laura, having to recheck your photo to see if there was underwear in it!! Soo funny, I forgot what I was going to say!!

Lets see, it was... Hmmmm, oh I know, I think Corkscrew has been framed. *still laughing* Thongs!!! Flip Flops!! Oh, poor Corkscrew, getting blamed for eating your flip flops.

Thanks for the laugh!

Willie

lynnestankard
05-14-2004, 04:33 AM
Great pics Laura - I did a double take when Nicole mentioned thongs and re-checked the pic to spot the underwear! Could only see flip-flops!!

Three countries divided by the same language!:D :D

Nose kissies to Corkscrew from me and Bagel - she's sat at my side and admires the chewing action :eek: ;)

Lynne

Vio&Juni
05-14-2004, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon

I was calling them thongs too :D Now I won't!

catnapper
05-14-2004, 06:50 AM
LOL! I knew what she meant... a long time ago I read a book that was about this couple and she HATED the fact that he was a grown man wearing rubber thongs in the winter! :eek: I was halfway through the book wondering why on earth a man would wear a thong, let alone a rubber one, when I realized she meant flip-flops!!!!

I still think poor Corkscrew is being framed. I mean, is that any behavior befitting for a past COTD? I don't thnk so.

catlover4ever
05-14-2004, 07:16 AM
Are you SURE that is Corkscrew???? I still think someone is trying to frame him....did you check for catnip next to those flip flops...or should I say thongs??? :eek:

I admit I had to go back and look for a pair of thong underwear and then forgot that sometimes flip flops are called thongs. ;)

Cataholic
05-14-2004, 07:43 AM
Nice to know I am surrounded by people that think of underwear at any opportunity!

I, for one, knew you meant flip-flops. BUT, I will tell you that the photo looks digitally enhanced. I still maintain my client's innocence.

catcrazylady
05-14-2004, 08:58 AM
Boy Uabasson this took a wrong turn quickly, huh? Here you are trying to prove that Corkscrew really is guilty and instead it turns into a thong underwear thread!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
No use trying anymore, nobody believes he's guilty so they diverted all attention from the possibly damning photo's. It's all about UNDERWEAR and I still think Dudley the Duck is somehow involved!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

WE LOVE YOU CORKSCREW!!!!

catmandu
05-14-2004, 08:58 AM
Its obviousto methat corkscrew , is trying to ventilate the shoes , so that your feet dont get hot , in the summer. What a thoughtful Cat!!!!

ramanth
05-14-2004, 09:03 AM
Corkscrew noooooo!!!! Ohhh you're lawyer is gonna be SO mad at you. ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-14-2004, 10:28 AM
It's obvious that Corkscrew is being framed. I believe Dudley put some tuna juice on the toes of these thongs/flip flops to entice Corkscrew to chew on them. Then Dudley used his mind control powers to lure Laura into the room - with her camera in hand - to get the potentially fatal evidence.

I'm with Cataholic - still innocent in my opinion. Now all I have to do is find a pic of that durn duck with a can of tuna in his hand to prove my case! :D

rosethecopycat
05-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Maybe some of you remember my 'money shot' of Orangina, my foster.

Picture too good to throw out, unfortunately, there lies my bra, in plain sight.

Well, took it over to photo shop...
Check out the results.:p

rosethecopycat
05-14-2004, 10:40 AM
And poof!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
And poof!:D

Wow, that is good! You could never even tell something was taken out of the second pic. I've really got to practice on Photoshop...... ;)

ramanth
05-14-2004, 12:45 PM
Excellent job Rose! :D

catnapper
05-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Scandal! I was downloading pictures today and found this:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Being%20Silly/framingcorkscrew.jpg

He apparently was attempting to entice Allen or Pouncer. It looks like he did the good job of getting Corkscrew framed. What am I to do with this duck???

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
What am I to do with this duck???

Ah-ha! I knew Corkscrew couldn't be guilty!

Hmmm....is there such a thing as a ducky jail? If so, I think Dudley needs to be put in isolation because he is obviously into getting innocent critters in trouble. :D

lynnestankard
05-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Its obviousto methat corkscrew , is trying to ventilate the shoes , so that your feet dont get hot , in the summer. What a thoughtful Cat!!!!

THATS IT!! So obvious when it's pointed out - ventilated flip-flops - just what we need for Summer!! :cool: :cool:

Lynne

Barbara
05-14-2004, 06:40 PM
LOL:) Of course Corkscrew is innocent. I don't see his teeth in the aaahhhmppphhhh flip flops.

Rose: I had to show your picture to my husband so he understands that all over the world it looks as in our bedroom:D

Edwina's Secretary
05-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Sorry..but those are thongs to me and I don't care what anyone says......

Thongs!!!!

Feet!!!

Shoes (of a sort!!)

kimlovescats
05-14-2004, 09:09 PM
How adorable!!! It must be an "orange thing".... because my new boy Griffin loves to sharpen his claws on my flip flops!!! :rolleyes: :D

rosethecopycat
05-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
LOL:) Of course Corkscrew is innocent. I don't see his teeth in the aaahhhmppphhhh flip flops.

Rose: I had to show your picture to my husband so he understands that all over the world it looks as in our bedroom:D

That wasn't in my bedroom, it was right in the middle of the living room.:rolleyes: :p

(when it's gotta come off...it's gotta come off)