View Full Version : Spot the Difference

catnapper
05-13-2004, 07:54 AM
I went to bed last night with a cat that looked like this:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/wed_night.jpg

I was awakened this morning by a cat looking like this:
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/thurs_morn.jpg

Notice anything missing?

I just know people wagered on just when the little cast would come off Pouncer... so whomever had Wednesday night after midnight, before 6:00 thursday morning won! :D

catcrazylady
05-13-2004, 08:05 AM
OMG!!! How did you get that exact same picture???!! How CUUUUTE! I just can't believe the exact same pose and position. It's like you took a picture, slipped off his bandage and took another picture and he never really woke up!!
Pounce I know you have to be glad to have that thing off of your leg and I hope you are all healed now!
We love you little Pouncer boy!!

sirrahbed
05-13-2004, 08:14 AM
FUNNY! It's like that bandage just *dropped* right off while he was sleeping!!! He hasn't even moved!!! Did you digitally enhance that photo to fool us???:eek:

CatMama78
05-13-2004, 08:17 AM
Lmao, Pouncer!!! Did you do that all be yourself?

catlover4ever
05-13-2004, 08:39 AM
Catnapper.....come on we all know it was the Cast Fairy!!!!! ;) ;) There is NO WAY Pouncer could have done that all himself. ;) ;) ;)

catmandu
05-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Found Cats are so happy for Pouncer , and it looks as though Gary , the Rescue , wont lose his paw, and his cast comes off , next week , at the Vets , for examination. Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO OOOOOW For Both Cats!

catnapper
05-13-2004, 09:25 AM
LOL! Silly boy... he got it off somehow in the bathroom last night (I found it behind the door :rolleyes: ) And he's been spending ALL his time in that spot since the weather got warm... the corner of the bed is directly under the ceiling fan - the coolest spot in the room. (FYI: Allen's been hanging out on the bathroom floor for the same reason.)

PS: doesn't his boo-boo toe look fabulous? Its healing so nicely. :)

Gary, I'm glad that Gary the rescue is healing nicely too. Its a good day for owie paws!

Barbara
05-13-2004, 09:39 AM
He's awake in the first picture:) Which means he's ready for the hard work

:D

He's sleeping in the second picture- which means he has worked hard:D

Cataholic
05-13-2004, 10:27 AM
That is SO funny! I think Barbara got it right. He is obviously sleeping off his hard work..tee hee hee.

Steffi N
05-13-2004, 10:50 AM
Pouncer, you KNEW when that cast was ready to come off. :D Don't you feel some much more comfy now. A special gentle leg and pawsie massage for you.
:)
I am glad to read the good news about Gary.

Killearn Kitties
05-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Hee hee hee, clever Pouncer. I didn't see that bandage lasting the whole week. He did well though to keep it on for as long as he did. He did much better than oour Samantha the time she had a bandage.

Great news about Gary too.