PDA

View Full Version : Shai

LHCamry
05-13-2004, 06:26 AM
Shai:

You are so handsome. I bet your family does love you very much.
Glad you made DOTD. Have a wonderful Day.:) :) :)

pipersmom
05-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Oh, I just love your face!

Congratulations Shai! You're beautiful!

tatsxxx11
05-13-2004, 09:20 AM
What a handsome, joyful, life loving little scamp of a pup you are Shai! Just look at that smile:D Wow, what a brave little guy you are to swim in the ocean! Lets add fearless to your list of attributes! Buit stick to the grass munching and lay off on the rocks:eek: Much better on the tummy;) Yes, your surely do brighten the lives of your proud and adoring furparents and today sweetheart, you've brightened ours as well! What a pleasure it was to meet you, dear Shair! We're thrilled to have such an adorable and deserving pup as our Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you and your family! Enjoy your day of honor and wear your crown proudly, precious one!:)

Daisy and Delilah
05-13-2004, 11:52 AM
What a cute little guy you are Mr. S!!! It seems you are very talented and have many things to keep you busy. We think maybe you should lay off the rocks though because we can sure see how that could take you back to the Dr. We can relate to this however because we love eating acorns from our yard. Mom says they are too hard so we can't have any more. We have small acorns in Florida. They are nothing like the HUGE ones up north. Be careful with those plants too big guy. You don't want an upset little tummy. You and your family enjoy your big day as our sweetie pie DOTD and of course enjoy all your days together. As we always say Shai, love your life like we do!!:) :)

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

Jax
05-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Shining Shai, you are sooo adorable! Look at that beautiful face and that darling pink tonguey - too cute. It sounds like life is good down under for a little "wag" like yourself. Shai Rules! :cool:
Congrats for being Our Hansome Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Kfamr
05-13-2004, 03:46 PM
What a precious dog you are!
Your fur looks so nice and soft. I'd love to cuddle with you. :D
Congratulations on being DOTD!!!

lizbud
05-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Hello Shai,

What a handsome fellow you are sweetheart.:) Your sweet
face would brighten anyone's day. Anyone lucky enough to
know your intelligent breed.:D Many happy congrats on being
chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Angels3
05-13-2004, 07:25 PM
The phone lines are running hot this morning in Australia. 'Shai is Dog of the Day!' I know Shai & his family well....and he's every bit as beautiful & full of personality as the pic shows. A splendid example of the Tibetan Spaniel breed.

Shai's part of the TibPets community & his talented human mother, Pat, designed a lovely website to celebrate our joy at having a Tibbie as a household pet. (I have 2 Tibbie girls...Angel and Gracie.)

http://www.geocities.com/tibbiepetcorner2000/

Pat asked me to thank all at Dog of the Day for giving Shai a special day...& for all your lovely comments.

And, Shai, I hope you're celebrating with lots of treats...not rocks!...& getting lots of tibbies kisses from your 'sisters', Misty & Goldie

:)

gsdfan
05-13-2004, 07:57 PM
I have watched Shai grow up through pictures. He is a scamp but also a very lovely boy. He is deserving of this recognition!
;)

anna_66
05-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Wow! What a lovely website sweetie:D

I'm glad to hear your doing well & hope you didn't celebrate the day with any rocks either;)

Hope you enjoyed the big day!!!

Kathy Paszti
05-16-2004, 10:26 PM
Shai, you are a very special little Scamp. I love you heaps and I'm so proud of you for being our first Tibetan Spaniel Dog of the Day! Well done, liitle one.
Kathy