PDA

View Full Version : What's the cutest trick your dog knows?

binka_nugget
05-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Well, a bunch of dog related gatherings are coming up and all of them have a cutest trick contest. I really want to enter my two and who knows, maybe even win. They know a few tricks but none are really astounding. So I thought I'd ask about your dogs' cutest trick/s and maybe find something I'd like to teach them.

aly
05-12-2004, 06:13 PM
A trick becomes a lot cuter to people when you give it a cute command. Sort of like saying "bang bang" instead of "play dead". So maybe if your dogs know some semi-showy tricks, you can add a new cue to them.

Reece looks REALLY cute when he crawls so I'd say thats his cutest trick. Lolly knows a TON of things and since I'm her mommy, I think everything she does is cute, hehe .. she plays the "pick which hand the treat is in" game in a really cute way. If she puts her paw on the wrong hand, I'll say "wrong one" and she switches her paw to my other hand. I may be the only one who gets a kick out of that though.

DogLover9501
05-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Jasper's cutest trick is definatly "Are you shy?"

cali
05-12-2004, 06:27 PM
when i say "give me a hug" to happy she puts a paw on either shoulder, gives my a little kiss and rests her head on my shoulder, i would say thats her cutest trick, but another cute one is kill it, ansd she will shake the life out of her leash and bring it to me, i will say
'its not dead yet" and she goes and kills it more, or i say "is it dead yet?" and if it is she will put in in my lap, if not she will kill it more lol she akso takes herself for a walk, i hand her her leash and she takes the end and prances around with her head held high lol