PDA

View Full Version : YAAAAAYYYYY! Sooo happy!

DJFyrewolf36
05-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Ok, so this isn't really a "Pet" topic but I was so exited and wanted to let people know *I happen to like y'all!* that my aplication for an apartment was aproved today! Wooohooo!!! I'm overly exited, but I just got married and just got a *good* job and just moved out from my parents place! I'm exited, yippie! My ratty will be happy to be away from my current roomates blasted cats! *not that I dislike cats but...since I can't keep the cats away from my ratty too well I get scared sometimes* People tell me that it's not fun paying bills and blah blah blah but I actually LIKE paying bills and such cause it shows that I can do it and that I'm providing something for MY family for once instead of the other way round. I didn't rush to move out cause my parents were being buttheads about anything like most people I know around here. Leaving in anger is really bad, and Im glad I didn't have to go through that. :) lucky for me, I spend the majority of my PT time at work lol *being in IT has it's advantages*
Im sooo happy!!!!! I could just run down the hall and sing!

trayi52
05-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Wow, so good to see you so happy! It is nice to be out on your own, isn't it. I am very happy for you.

How is your sweet ratty doing? You know, I have forgot its name! I just have to ask you about your rat again. I am so forgetful.

Anyway, it sure is nice to see you so happy, you know that rubs off on all of us. I have been reading some of your posts today, and they have been very uplifting.

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
05-13-2004, 12:33 AM
I try to be as uplifting as possible :D

My ratty is named Cleoratra *thats what happens when my husband gets to name the rats lol*

trayi52
05-13-2004, 12:37 AM
I know whats you mean, my husband named my Rottweiler, he named her after Dana Sculley on the X-files! I wanted to name her Sculley, but nooo, he wanted her to be Dana.

Well you have be a very happy lady today, and I have enjoyed reading all of your post. Made me feel perky too.

Willie:D