PDA

View Full Version : Soooo sad :(

slleipnir
05-12-2004, 03:45 PM
I barely know this person, and only met the dog once but I feel like I could start to cry any minute. I just keep thinking 'Omg, that's horrible'.

I was in at work the other day, and there was a guy there talking VERY proudly of his new 'baby'. Well she wasn't really new, she was like 7 months. She was a lab/duck toller?? (sp) VERY beautiful dog. Extremely friendly. I went out to his car as I was leaving to see her. He is the type of person who you'd think is very tough if you know what I mean? I never expected him to talk to his dog they way he did. You could just tell how much he loved her. Anyway, I was out and he's like 'This is my baby. Hi baby! You want a drink of wawa? You do don't you baby!' He had the most baby tlak I have ever heard haha. It was very cute though to see how much he loved her. One thing stuck in my mind oddly and it was 'I know you want to go for a run, but I can't let you cause you'll go run in the traffic' I didn't think anything of it, but for some reason when I was telling mom about it later that popped into my head. Me and her were talking about him last night and I was saying I thought it was so cute how much he loved her. He takes her with him in his car everywhere like to the bar, (where I was working) and goes out to check on her ALL the time.

My mom calls me tonight saying that his dog was hit by a car and was killed :( She said he came in and she's like how's the doogers? And he started crying. He said she was like a kid to him. I know I don't know him, or even the dog very well but I'm so sad. I can't believe it. She told me his wife or someone had her outside off her leash and she ran after a truck and got stuck in the wheel or something.

She was such a beautiful dog, it's sad to think that happened ot her. She was young and you could tell she had so much 'dog' in her. If you knwo what I mean. Anywho, I'm done rambling. Not sure if I should have put this somewhere else?

rizzy
05-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Omgosh!! Thats terrible..:(:( That kind of think shouldnt happen to any animal. Poor dog... My prayers are with the owner. Isnt it true though that you meet a dog once or see one and are already in love, true love at first sight.

trayi52
05-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh, I am like you Audrey, I feel so sorry for the man, he lost his baby. Poor little dog, I really hate it for both concerned. I bet his wife feels bad that she had left it off the leash. I just can't help but feel bad for this man, even though I have never met him. He must be in so much pain right now, and grieving so deeply.

Its a very sad story, but I am glad you shared it with us. You have a very big heart, Audrey, one that I really admire and love.

Willie

DJFyrewolf36
05-12-2004, 05:01 PM
That IS sad...
My prayers are with him and his wife...
RIP at the rainbow bridge little doggy...:( :( :(