PDA

View Full Version : Going on a Disney Cruise!

NoahsMommy
05-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Bad news is that we're saving our UK trip for another time. (Most likely in May 2007) The reason being, is Disney is celebrating its 50th Anniversary by loaning California/Disneyland their Magic ship from the cruiseline for the summer. This is a one time only thing, so we really, really want to do it. (David and I are HUGE Disney fans )

We are already booked for the first ever voyage, leaving L.A. on May 28th. YIPPEE!!!! I can't wait! Its a 7-night cruise that goes to the Mexican Riviera

Here is a link to what we're doing:
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/d...ILC-DLR50th1002

I was disappointed that we're postphoning the trip to London, but happy that we calendered it for another time. I really, really want to go to London...but my parent's offered to pay for this trip to Mexico, so I really can't complain.

AmberLee
05-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Wow, sounds like fun.

Have a blast and remember, we want DETAILS and PHOTOS. *grin* :p

catlover4ever
05-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Kelly sounds like LOTS OF FUN!!!! You are going to have such a wonderful time. I'm a Disney nut too!!!!!! My mom and I are going to Disney World for 2 weeks in October and I can not wait....we are leaving my hubby home because he is not as nuts as mom and I are.

I want to see lots and lots of pictures PLEASE!!!!

tatsxxx11
05-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Sounds like great fun, Kelly! And you can't turn a gift like that down! Not to worry, London's been there like, forever and will happily wait for you;)

trayi52
05-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh, wow, Kelly, sounds like you are in for a fun time! Go and have lots of fun! Try to take some pictures.

Willie:)

ramanth
05-12-2004, 02:11 PM
What fun! Say hi to Mickey for me! :D

Fallon
05-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Disneyland is great! You'll have so much fun I'm sure.. I WANT TO GO TOO!

NoahsMommy
05-13-2004, 01:43 AM
I'll take lots of pictures! Now, all we have to do is wait for a whole year!! ;)

Anyone gone on the Florida version???

lynnestankard
05-13-2004, 03:45 AM
He he he Kelly - let me think......................London or a Disney Cruise?

Funnily enough the cruise comes out on top every time!!:D :D

How fantastic for you. A year will just fly by :eek: :p :eek:

Lynne