PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and I've missed you guys (and kitties)

jazzcat
05-12-2004, 10:06 AM
The death of my mother has been hard but I'm trying to get things a little more normal and that means chatting and catching up on all the wonderful PT furbabies. There seems to be a lot of good news and happy pictures posted and I really need that right now.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, please keep them coming.

I'm hoping to get some new pictures of my gang posted soon.

Lori

Logan
05-12-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm glad you're back, Lori. Nothing like a few precious kitty pictures to brighten our day!!! :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that each day will be a little bit easier for you.

Logan

catlover4ever
05-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Lori, I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I too was away for awhile. I will hold you in my prayers that each day will be a little easier. --- Meg

Killearn Kitties
05-12-2004, 10:46 AM
I was away for a while too and hadn't realised. I'm very very sorry to hear about your Mum. It's a very difficult thing to lose a Mother. It's good to hear from you though and I hope things get easier for you soon.

sirrahbed
05-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Hey Lori!! GOOD to see you back and chatting:D Oh my! It will take a long time to catch up - tons of kittens and a fair dose of silliness as well:p
Was any blood shed among kitties while you were gone? Any major damage? Or, did the little http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/angel-smiley-008.gif angels behave themselves??
OH! the catspa came in and you are right that only Dylan likes it:rolleyes: I will put it away awhile and see if it will become a NEW toy next month or so. They ARE however, still enjoying the box:D :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Lori....

It is good to see you back.. and YES.. there is nothing like some cute kitty pictures to make you smile!

sending some *HUGS*:)

Steffi N
05-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Welcome back Lori. I am glad the kitty pictures are making you smile. Each day will be easier although there will always be sadness at what your mother will not be able to share with you. But she lives on in your heart. {{HUGS}}

Barbara
05-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Lori I am glad you are back:)

PetTalk is the healthiest stuff you can get for depressions;)

Looking forward to seeing more of your furkids:)

Tigris already asked about Jazz:)

trayi52
05-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Lori, it is so good to see you back! I am sorry about your mother, it is so hard when you lose a parent, I am praying that it will become easier for you.

Nothing like looking at some nice Pet Talk pictures, you should go over in genral and look at my Mario video. He is always good for a good laugh.

Glad to see you back!

Willie:)

Randi
05-12-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm glad to see you back, Lori! :) I hope things will get brighter for each day!

Hugs!

aly
05-12-2004, 12:49 PM
So glad to see you back, Lori!! I hope you and your family are doing well. Chance has a little message for you.

http://rescuedpaws.com/cats///lori.jpg

Laura's Babies
05-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Welcome back! Glad to see you posting again and you did miss a lot and have a lot to catch up on.. Sorry for your loss, the days do get easier but you never do quit missing them.

Twink
05-12-2004, 03:56 PM
It's so good to see you back! I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope time, your loved ones, and your kitties are kind to you.

Cataholic
05-12-2004, 04:14 PM
I am glad you are back, and sorry too, for the reason you were taken away from us. I do hope each day becomes a little easier to deal with.

jazzcat
05-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by aly
So glad to see you back, Lori!! I hope you and your family are doing well. Chance has a little message for you.

http://rescuedpaws.com/cats///lori.jpg

Aly, Thank you SO MUCH!!! My heart just melted when I saw that picture. You must have known just how much I needed that right now. THANK YOU!!
Please give my little baked bean boy a huge hug!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back!

Barbara - Jazz sends head bumpies to Tigris!

lisalee
05-12-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It must be so hard for you, I lost my grandmother 2 months ago. My heart goes out to you.

I look forward to seeing pics of your babies soon!:)

Lisa & Sash

kimlovescats
05-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Oh Lori, I had NO IDEA about your Mom's passing.... I am so terribly sorry! :( I must have missed a post somewhere? I don't read many boards except the Cat ones, so I suppose that's why I missed this.

Please know my thoughts are with you and your family! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
05-13-2004, 01:06 AM
Lori, it's great to see you posting again.:) I know it will take some time to get over the loss of your mother. Please remember that we're all here for you so just take it one day at a time. {{{HUGS}}}

bisi.cat
05-13-2004, 01:24 AM
Oh Lori!!!
I haven't known about your loss of your mom...I feel so sad about this!!!
:( :( :(

Please be sure you and your family are in our hearts...
Hope Jazz, Scout, Ripley and Disney will comfort you in these days..
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

lynnestankard
05-13-2004, 07:07 AM
Welcome Home Lori - so sorry to hear of your dear Mums passing - it is so hard to come to terms with I know - she's in your heart for ever. {{{Hugs}}}

Home some of the lovely furry pics will cheer you.

Lynne

catmandu
05-13-2004, 09:15 AM
We are sorry , for your loss! As I am now an Orphan , I know wht you are going through! If it wasnt for the Found Cats , I never could have made it through! Condolences from us all.

Felicia's Mom
05-13-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm sorry for your loss and hope things are getting better for you. I don't notice if someone has been posting or not.