PDA

View Full Version : Precious

LHCamry
05-12-2004, 08:25 AM
Precious,

You are a very beautiful little girl. And it sounds like you are very precious to your family. Have a wonderful life.
:) :) :)

pipersmom
05-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Congratulations precious Precious!

You are a pretty girl who brings her family lots of joy! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie!

Daisy and Delilah
05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Aren't you just a cutie patootie? How did that flower taste? We are so happy you have such a loving family sweetheart. Watch out for those spiders though. They could be bad news. It sure sounds like you are a very smart little girl. You seem to be a "Jackie of All Trades". Doesn't sound like theres much you can't do. Congrats on your great honor today sweetheart as our wonderful DOTD!! Enjoy today and every other day and continue to love your life like we do!!:) :)

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast, Cloudy, Florida:cool: :confused: :cool: :confused:

tatsxxx11
05-12-2004, 10:22 AM
Good Morning beautiful Precious! What a perfect name for a most precious and loving girl! After reading your mom's touching and delightful bio., I can tell you are one VERY adored little pupper:) No doubt you're the hit of the show wherever you go, including the Christmas parade! How adorable you must have looked sitting in your 'Vette, all decked out in your Santa outfit:D You're simply adorable Precious and we're honored to bestow upon you the coveted title Dog of the Day! I hope your proud daddy treats you to an extra taste of bacon today to celebrate your great honor! Now go have a fun day with your folks, friends and lets not forget kittie pals Sylvester and Oliver:D Congratulations to you dear Precious, our very special Dog of the Day!:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star! And kitties Mr. B and Oliver too!

Jax
05-12-2004, 10:42 AM
OH Precious, I am in love - you are such a sweet little puppy dog! What a lucky girl that daddy brings you bacon every day! Your parents love you so much pretty girl - you're just PRECIOUS!
Congrats for being Our Darling Adooorable Pup of the Day! :) :D :)

captain
05-12-2004, 09:11 PM
What a great name for such a beautiful girl!!!

And aren't you brave!! Barking at the cattle from INSIDE - SMART cookie!!!

Have a great DOTD sweetheart. :D

Fallon
05-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Precious is definitely a sweetie. Congratulations on your well deserved dog of the day.

shais_mom
05-13-2004, 12:37 AM
What a precious little Precious you are!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

anna_66
05-14-2004, 06:28 AM
I'm sorry I missed the big day!

Just wanted to let you know that I think your just the cutest:D