PDA

View Full Version : Oh now! Now the Lily girl...

Kirsten
05-12-2004, 05:40 AM
...has learnt how to open the sliding door of my kitchen cabinet where I'm storing the cat food!

Look here:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily127.jpg

And when I got her out of there, she was doing the "quivering tail-thing" at the door to tell me she has every right in the world to be there:

http://www.tillyschanze.de/pix/lily128.jpg

I shouldn't have said in the other post (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49115) that I'm hoping she'll be back to her old naw-tee self soon! :D

jenluckenbach
05-12-2004, 06:03 AM
LOL
LOL
LOL

catlover4ever
05-12-2004, 08:01 AM
:D :D :D Sorry Kirsten, I can not help but smile as my Tigger does the very same thing. The canned goods are kept in a kitchen cupboard but the dry food is kept under the sink with a child proof lock on the inside of the door...she knows exactly how to get her little paw up through the crack in the door and pull down on the lock to open the door and get into her dry food.....she puts BIG WHOLES in the bags of food. --- Meg

catnapper
05-12-2004, 08:06 AM
I see Lily's keeping her you on your toes! That first photo is priceless. Seems as if you'll be seeking a new spot to keep their food and treats!

Randi
05-12-2004, 08:38 AM
LOL! You're a smart girl Lily! ;) It's even up high, but not high enough! Now Kirsten, I think you have some rearranging to do!

Oh, I just thought of a new job possibility - kitchen design for catowners!! :D

catmandu
05-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Lily is a clever Cat, The Mata hari , of The Cat World! OOO7 .Look Out!

Laura's Babies
05-12-2004, 09:31 AM
You can bet I pour my gangs food from the bag, into a old plastic litter container to keep Giz from chewing through that bag.. Funny, how smart they are! Can't keep Giz out of the cabinets... all day long I hear "bam!bam!bam!" as she is trying to get the cabinet doors open.

Kona & Oreo's mom
05-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Oh, Lily girl--I'd love to see you peeking out of my cupboard! You are a little ham. :)

CatMama78
05-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Ohp! Lily..too smart for your own britches, or fur legs as the case may be !:D

sirrahbed
05-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Dry food at this house goes immediately into a plastic container with a snap on lid!!!:D :D Brats!

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-12-2004, 11:19 AM
*lol* silly girl!! she is so cute .. she seems to *know* she won't get into any trouble.....:D

Edwina's Secretary
05-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Lily...I am glad to see you are paying good attention to the important cat task of cupboard inspection. I cannot understand the lack of gratitude of you mummy! Really!

Barbara
05-12-2004, 11:51 AM
I always knew that cats who love their food more are more intelligent:D

I am not sure whether that's true for humans as well:D

Kirsten
05-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Well, one thing is for sure: my Lily IS a very intelligent girl, and I don't know if that's always a good thing... :rolleyes: LOL

Kirsten

Twink
05-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Well, one thing is for sure: my Lily IS a very intelligent girl, and I don't know if that's always a good thing... :rolleyes: LOL

Kirsten

Yeah, how come we can't figure out a way to channel kitty intelligence into some nice, useful pursuit? Lily could be balancing your checkbook or something, but nooooooo. :D

She really is one sharp cookie. I love her to bits. Personality to spare!

catcrazylady
05-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Lily, Lily, Lily!! ROFLOL!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Kirsten
05-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Yeah, how come we can't figure out a way to channel kitty intelligence into some nice, useful pursuit? Lily could be balancing your checkbook or something, but nooooooo.

Yeah, that would be cool, but she's wasting all her energy and intelligence on being naw-tee! :D

Kirsten

PayItForward
05-17-2004, 06:50 PM
ROTFLMAO :D :D
What will your darling girl get up to next ? !

Felicia's Mom
05-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I keep my dry food in a metal canister on the kitchen floor. The cats have never tried to get in it.

Ally Cat's Mommy
05-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Never mind baby-proof cupboards - we need kittie-proof:D

Lily, you are such a cutie pie! Thankyou for making sure everything is in good order in Meowmie's kitchen cupboards!

IttyBittyKitty
05-18-2004, 06:12 AM
I am afraid my two cheeky babies will learn to open the food door one day! Randi has no idea when to say "when!" when it comes to food!