PDA

View Full Version : Rabbitpal.com - for rabbit rescue shelters

orion94nl
05-12-2004, 04:14 AM
Hi there,

Just recently I launch a complete new website
Rabbitpal.com (http://www.rabbitpal.com)

Rabbit rescue shelters can list their available rabbits for free and post a story about their shelter. Rabbits can be found on the righthand side of the screen as well as through the search option.
So, please join up if you are a shelter.

You have a website about your rabbits or anything which has got to do with rabbits?
Then please add your rabbit related link to the rabbitlinks database. Links are most welcome

I also need your help to fill up the "Tell your bunny story". Anyone out there with rabbits, adopted out of a rabbit shelter or via an organization, please submit your story, including the most beautiful picture of the rabbit(s) and it will be added. And ofcourse mention the shelter where you did adopt the rabbit from.

And tell all your friends about this great place on the on the Internet and one more request:

let me know what you think about the site!

Regards,

Marie-Jose

Lana
05-22-2004, 07:34 PM
am i allowed to post my website on my rabbits, even though im a breeder?

orion94nl
05-23-2004, 11:21 AM
Ha Lana,

Well, you know the problem is that when your breeder activities are on the same website as your own rabbits then I am afraid I can't add you to my links database.

I know there are 'good' breeders among the 1000s of non-good breeders, who take care of any rabbit they breed but unfortunately I am not able to check that out. To avoid any miscunderstanding, I think it is wise to not accept any breeder links at all, whether they are good breeders or not.

Hopefully you do understand my point of view. It is certainly not my intention to offend you.

regards,

MJ